Chris Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Is a guy I'd really like to take a chance on should we be in a position to draft him. Whilst Charlie Frye isn't. His "hands the size of a 12 year old" worry me.

Boomer said:
Is a guy I'd really like to take a chance on should we be in a position to draft him. Whilst Charlie Frye isn't. His "hands the size of a 12 year old" worry me.

Small hands make the steak look bigger. Or is it small potato's? :confused:

Boomer said:
Boomer,
This guy is supposed to be an azz. If the stuff I've read about him is true he wouldnt last around Saban for a week. He supposedly can't handle ANY critical evaluation and will pop off and become a distraction when coaches use "Hard Coaching" on him. About 90% of NFL coaches use Hard Coaching tactics, so I don't think Miami is the spot for him if he needs babying. If he can't handle being yelled at when he makes mistakes on a consistent basis then we might want to stay clear of him.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Boomer,
This guy is supposed to be an azz. If the stuff I've read about him is true he wouldnt last around Saban for a week. He supposedly can't handle ANY critical evaluation and will pop off and become a distraction when coaches use "Hard Coaching" on him. About 90% of NFL coaches use Hard Coaching tactics, so I don't think Miami is the spot for him if he needs babying. If he can't handle being yelled at when he makes mistakes on a consistent basis then we might want to stay clear of him.

He is Mike, but he's a kid. He's immature. I read a nice piece about him in ESPN the magazine about how he is quiet off the field and on it he has an attitude but is learning to know where to draw the line as he grows into a man. No denying he has serious talent.

He scored a 9 on the Wonderlic test. That's one step up from drooling on the damn thing.

I'm not opposed to taking a chance in round 3, but a round 2 pick (should we have one) is too important to burn on him.

phunwin said:
He scored a 9 on the Wonderlic test. That's one step up from drooling on the damn thing.

I'm not opposed to taking a chance in round 3, but a round 2 pick (should we have one) is too important to burn on him.

You get 7 for drool and 2 more if it makes a pattern.

phunwin said:

oneof the scarey things about his 9 score on the test is that it indicates he may struggle to read coverages or understand our scheme. If he struggles to learn, he'll make mistakes. If he makes mistakes, they are gonig to be in his face.....his immaturity will have him popping off and he could be the next RJ Soward.

Back
Top Bottom