Chris Johnson to Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson to Jets

shaqdiese1

Club Member
Reaction score
Chris Johnson just signed 2 year deal with Jets today per ESPN...

Was he cheap?

Good signing

damn... our run D sucks too. well, hopefully we get a stud LB in the draft to help stop the run game

Just heard Shefter breaking the news. Meh.

He's had nice stats his whole career. Why would Tennessee let him go when they have nobody to replace him? Draft pick I guess? Moreno not signing with Denver made sense because they have Ball and Hillman.

When he was released nobody cared because his career was over now panic time because the Jets signed him. Only on Finheaven.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I hope his trends from the past vs. the Fins do not continue.

He has 3 games (once every 2 years, most recent 2012). He is 2-1 in the games and yet to be held under 100 yards. :(

2012 @ MIA: 23 carries for 126 yards and 1 TD (TEN 37 - MIA 3).

Probably a good pickup for them and seems a safe one if it's just two years.

Not the back he used to be but can still hurt you with speed when your defense doesn't play its gaps or somebody makes a mistake.

Paired with an already strong running game? Yea he could be very effective with ivory imo

Unless they paid stupid money

If they paid stupid money then they are more stupid than originally thought (not possible). Jests were the only ones interested. Apparently no other teams even contacted his agent.

1374924_10152338368716100_67780226619040-1.png

Meh. Soon to be 29 year old, slowing down, with nearly 2000 touches. His best days are way tiny in the rear view mirror

Back
Top Bottom