CHRIS "not on the radar screen" CARTER retires | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CHRIS "not on the radar screen" CARTER retires

Like Bod said...Good Riddance!! The guy was a cancer in Minnesota and he would've been just that in Miami. DCH's story just backs up every negative thing that's ever been said abou the guy on these boards.

Bye bye Carter, hope ya get larengitis and can't speak for your first few months in the studio.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Its so sad to see such good talent go to waste like that....Especially a hall of famer going out like that......what a way to end his career:(

WE SHOULD HAVE SIGNED HIM!:yell:

WCoast;
The non-signing of Carter is for the best. I won't get into a rant or arguement about it because I've made myself clear about how I feel about Carter. The national press over the last two years is only the tip of the iceburg with regards of what kinda of leader and cancer he has been over his career in the NFL.
Remember just because you don't see it on ESPN or CNNSI dosen't meen there isn't anything going on.
There has been alot of stuff reported in the Minn. local papers that never made it to the national news.

:monkey: #80 Carter

Gawd I hope he doesn't sign with HBO I like that show......although I'm upset that canned Nick B and Len D.......but happy that canned the midget Jerry G.

If CC is going into broadcasting please make FOX your choice cause it would be very unlikely that we would have to listen to him while watching our beloved FINS.

Wanspeil good job not signing this cancer.

Carter's stock really dropped off this past season when he was b1tching & yelling @ teammates on the sideline & then his offseason antics about visiting teams. That's a big drop from being the rock in the Vikings locker room when Stringer died. He shot himself in the foot too many times. What an idiot!

It's hard not to admire a player with his career stats...

Originally posted by Smacks
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Carter.

But his word isn't worth the paper it's written on. I wanted him here after losing OJ, but after all his publicity BS (amongst which he said in an interview Miami was the right situation for him and retirement for a TV punditry career wasn't going to happen, but what did he know) I am glad we missed out on him.

He was always just a dollar ho, which is why he didn't go to the Rams straight away. He just took his time to prove it publicly. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom