Chris Rix to SD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Rix to SD

Based on Rix's pure athletic ability I can see him becoming a WR. He's got speed and strength to catch the ball, but his brain is just not where it needs to be for an NFL-caliber QB. As an FSU fan I cringed watching some of his performances. On the other hand, he did do some truly amazing things. If only he could learn to be a QB instead of an athlete that throws the ball a lot, he'd be a great player. I have to lay some of the blame on Jeff Bowden though. The guy is an awful, predictable offensive coordinator. Against the cupcakes he'd get creative but when playing Miami he'd just do the same crap every series.

1st down - run up the gut
2nd down - quick slant
3rd down - WR streak

I think once Bobby (and by extension Jeffy) are gone, FSU will go back to being an offensive powerhouse.

As an FSU student i had the fun of watching his awful *** here the last 4 years. i love this team but him under center made the whole school boo his *** everytime he steped on the field. see he has all the talent of the greats QB's but he just doesnt make good decisions. hes a moron. but i think with the right QB coach he might be able to keep himself under control. All he does is snap the ball, look at one reciever, if hes not open he tucks and runs. he doesnt go through his progressions and options.

Just a side note, that red shirt freshman you were talking about... his name is Xavier Lee and hes gonna be the next big thing. the kid is amazing. :cooldude:

Keebler229 said:
As an FSU student i had the fun of watching his awful *** here the last 4 years. i love this team but him under center made the whole school boo his *** everytime he steped on the field. see he has all the talent of the greats QB's but he just doesnt make good decisions. hes a moron. but i think with the right QB coach he might be able to keep himself under control. All he does is snap the ball, look at one reciever, if hes not open he tucks and runs. he doesnt go through his progressions and options.

Just a side note, that red shirt freshman you were talking about... his name is Xavier Lee and hes gonna be the next big thing. the kid is amazing. :cooldude:
Is it true that Wyatt Sexton is gonna be the starting QB? If Bobby sticks with Wyatt over Drew Weatherford and XLee, I'm gonna crap my pants.

Right now the vision is that Wyatt is the sterter just cause he got playing experience last year. what i believe is that Xavier Lee is doing so well that Bobby will want to start him but will end up starting Wyatt for the first game and let Xavier come in sometime in the game. they will probally do that and let them split time until bobby realizes that Xavier Lee is the savior of this school and pull Wyatt for good.

I hope Rix does good.. he had his ups and downs at Florida State he just thinks to much if he would just go in there and play he's great.. But going head to head with linebackers like Vilma is just plain stupid.. I wish he could have started he junior year he could have been more productive I think. He has talent and a gun for an arm so from one Nole to another I hope he does well. And Wyatt is not that bad our O-line didn't play well from time to time last year I think it will be much improved this year.

As a die hard FSU fan Chris Rix is one of my most hated players of all time!!! This guy has the physical ability to be a Hall of Famer, and the mental ability to be a high school janitor! He would make plays at times that could take your breath away, then he would make plays that would have him riding the pine on a Pop Warner team!!! He is an enigma, if someone straightens him out he could be a star. But I still think he'll be trash!

He never beat the Hurricanes for a Seminole that is the epitome of failure. He's camp fodder obviously. I'd rather have Berlin and that doesn't say much.

I would take Rix over Berlin any day of the week. Rix never lost to North Carolina!! :lol:

That's a shame. I was praying he'd find a way to get another year of college eligibility.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm a 'Canes fan.

Back
Top Bottom