Christian Wilkins Quotables & Media Reaction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Christian Wilkins Quotables & Media Reaction

So, I wonder what number he wears since NFL DL can't wear in the 40's. We should list him at LB for the sole purpose of letting him wear 42. Godchaux wears 56 so come on.

Whoa! So you say that's the entrance to your mansion lair! Well done GOAT! I can see how you got that nickname! What's next, Jakeem Grant on your Lamborghini? (I would have said Ferrari, but @fishfanmiami might be loaning you that one).

I have so much random stuff...it would not be the most surprising thing if I had a set of elevator doors around somewhere.

Also, if anyone in the Poconos is looking for an unused 30" GE electric kitchen cooktop or 36" KitchenAid gas cooktop, they're available very cheap. I'm cleaning out my garage.

I have a question I’m not sure has been talked about. Can Wilkins, V. Taylor and Godx be on the field at the same time?

If Miami goes to 3-4, they sure can, though that would be some huge ends in Godx and Wilkins.

I don’t know anything about college football but boy do I like the sound of this kid. A masters degree already? Smart as a whip. Stud of a player apparently. What a personality. Seems like a great pick.

Back
Top Bottom