Christmas stuff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Christmas stuff

I was in sports authority in miami and saw the ricky throwback !! pretty nice, but im hoping for a chambers orange or a taylor orange, that would be cool, and i'll wear it proud every sunday !!! cause the dolphins still fukn rock !!!!

I think I'm getting a Surtain jersey and a jersey w/ my last name and number 27...

In the mall I hit up today, they had the orange jerseys in Burdines. They had Seau, Thomas, Williams and TAYLOR :eek: in Orange. They also had Aqua and Navy Blue ones as well.

<~~hoping for Santa to leave his list of naughty girls behind :evil: :groucho:

All I want for christmas is for Vida Guerra to knock on my door with nothing but high heels on.

:lol: uncle Monty!

I'm getting a steering wheel for my PS2.....that's what I asked for anyway....

Look out GT3, I'm going to be shaving a couple tenths of a second off my lap times!!!

I think I am getting a authentic Tom Brady jersey from the wife and just maybe another super bowl victory :)

Originally posted by pats4life
I think I am getting a authentic Tom Brady jersey from the wife and just maybe another super bowl victory :)
Good.....enjoy your 32nd draft pick!:tongue2:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Good.....enjoy your 32nd draft pick!:tongue2:

I pray for a 32nd pick ever night before I fall alseep while instead of counting sheep I count Patriot wins! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom