Chubb Restructured | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chubb Restructured

You could use your phone.......just saying....
This site is pretty horrendous on mobile, the ads take up so much space and constantly reload which causes the page to reload often as well. The back of my iPhone is red hot if I spend more than 30 minutes on this site and it kills my battery. I sometimes wonder if there is a bitcoin miner running in the background. :lol:

This site is pretty horrendous on mobile, the ads take up so much space and constantly reload which causes the page to reload often as well. The back of my iPhone is red hot if I spend more than 30 minutes on this site and it kills my battery. I sometimes wonder if there is a bitcoin miner running in the background. :lol:
You need to become a member. Gets rid of those ads plus gives you access to the 347 club. Good info in there.

I never like the Chubb trade because of his injury history. And hated the contract, knowing full well it might cost the team in F/A with regards to re-signing their own. But no one could have predicted Grier would let just about everyone walk.
Not so, plenty could have - they just didn't. _ LOL

Dang. We seem to be moving all the money forward thats its humanly possible to do. Fans are going to need to understand that down the road we are going to have some uncomfortable cap numbers. That being said if the NFL keeps growing and the cap keeps going up by a lot it will hurt less.
Yep, everything comes due...eventually.

Yep, everything comes due...eventually.

I feel you are right when you try to apply the "pay me now, or pay me later" concept, but we are doing it with fewer high-priced players than many teams. Most of our new players are on short-term to very short-term low cost prove-it contracts.

Many of our new players will not be on the team when the season starts, and I don't see the FO going for any massive "splash" contracts for Free Agents this year. I do believe we will increase our strength as a team during our next preseason.

I suspect the FO will have continuous two-, three- and five-year plans for what % of the cap they are going to "tie up" in long term contracts and that will, in turn, control who we keep and who we let go among our high contract players for the future.

Back
Top Bottom