Ciatrick Fason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ciatrick Fason

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I'm suprised this guy fell... don't beat me up on this, but teams take flyers on late RBs.

He represents value... I know it'd be weird getting Ronnie and his backup in the same draft. But if we're talking BPA, Fason is right up there.

Other guys for the fourth: Kyle Orton, Adrian McPherson, Cro Thorpe, Michael Munoz, Elton Brown, Ben Wilkerson, Antajj Hawthonre, Travis Daniels, Brandon Browner, Donte Nicholson, Ernest Shazor.

The guys in bold are personal preferences.

I really thought fason would go in the 3rd maybe even in the second but never fall this far. I mean even maurice clarrett got picked first (denver is crazy). However i dont hink we need another running back, we have to many needs to pick fason, i think we go with mcpherson.

Our best bet may be to trade down with a team that wants Fason or Barber.

Fason would be a steal at #104. We'd definitely solidify our RB core if we picked him. Him and Ronnie are great catchers out of the backfield. Brown is a great blocker. Imagine the possibilities on third down if we had them both out on the field at the same time.

It wouldn't be a good idea, because we just don't have enough picks.

Blitz said:
Our best bet may be to trade down with a team that wants Fason or Barber.

Fason would be a steal at #104. We'd definitely solidify our RB core if we picked him. Him and Ronnie are great catchers out of the backfield. Brown is a great blocker. Imagine the possibilities on third down if we had them both out on the field at the same time.

if we could trade down slightly and get a 5th, that be awesome!

why would we want Fason???? we got Gordon, minor and it's likely that Ricky is coming back. wouldn't make sense to me

Back
Top Bottom