Cincy vs Indy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cincy vs Indy

Wow, 35-17 Indy.

This has me a little scared. If Cincy doesn't come back I don't think anyone remaining on their schedule can beat em.

SMadison29 said:
Wow, 35-17 Indy.

This has me a little scared. If Cincy doesn't come back I don't think anyone remaining on their schedule can beat em.

they will lose when they rest their startes in weeks 15,16

SMadison29 said:
Wow, 35-17 Indy.

They still have the Chargers, Steelers, Jags and Seabags.

I'm willing to lay money that the Seabags beat them in Seattle. They are a VEREY good home team and the weather will not be good in Seattle in late December.

SMadison29 said:
Wow, 35-17 Indy.

Me too, and it appears almost easy, just like it did at New England. I have been fearful of this for some time. I was considered a "non fan" because I was rooting for New England in their game.

did ya hear Boomer talk about the Cincy catch at the two? He said it was thrown perfect, down low where it was safe.... Right where last weeks CC drop was.

cnc66 said:
did ya hear Boomer talk about the Cincy catch at the two? He said it was thrown perfect, down low where it was safe.... Right where last weeks CC drop was.

Low is one thing. Low & short is another. Gus just didn't get enough on it to get it to him.

Back
Top Bottom