CK's Mock Draft v. 2.0 - 4/6/2010 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK's Mock Draft v. 2.0 - 4/6/2010

Love the Clausen to the Vikes pick, have been thinking for a while now if he gets out of the top 10 he could well go here. Would be a great fit too with all that young talent around him. If he goes to Buffalo he wont be as successful as quickly, he wont have the supporting cast.

Brandon Graham is 3rd on my list of 3 players (realistically speaking) that I want in the 1st round. If we get D. Bryant, E. Thomas, or B. Graham, or miraculously Eric Berry, I will be a happy Phin Fan.

CK, based on what you have projected in round 1, how do you think Miami's round 2 pans out? looks as though you have Tate and Benn available in the 2nd. Do you think one of them falls to us and we take them, or do you think we go in a different direction such as Morgan Burnett or Nate Allen at FS?

I like the graham pick. the position that we need most, that will have the biggest impact on our team, is OLB. love the whole mock, only thing i would say is no way gerald mccoy gets past the bucs. other than that it is spot on, best ive seen.

Graham with Burnett or Benn in round 2 and Mike Williams or Major Wright in round 3 seems nice. That is of course is Mike Williams has his head in the game.

i'm still feeling the parcells/pioli connection, a trade up to #5.

Miami Dolphin starting Free Safety - Eric Berry

I really like where you have Kareem Jackson going....I think he's the perfect fit for the Steelers and Dick Lebeau...

I also really like where you have Kindle and the reasoning you gave behind it. He thinks and plays like a stand-up linebacker...which is what he will be asked to do in the NFL....not DE... You and I might be the only two people around here that like Kindle... When you forecast his skillset and athletic ability to the next level in a 2-point stance....there's not a helluva lot NOT to like...

I don't think Clausen makes it past the 49ers....if he does...someone will trade up for him before he ever makes it to Minnesota...(which would be an EXCELLENT spot for him though)....

I'd be happy with Graham in the first. I agree with you that Dez won't fall past the Jags.

Interesting choice for the Jets. I still think they will actually go with Cody, especially since New York is a walking city and he can keep some of that weight off ;)

Hey CK, if Dez is still available at 12, do you still take Graham? And yes, I have seen your big board, but I still have to ask?

I really like where you have Kareem Jackson going....I think he's the perfect fit for the Steelers and Dick Lebeau...

I also really like where you have Kindle and the reasoning you gave behind it. He thinks and plays like a stand-up linebacker...which is what he will be asked to do in the NFL....not DE... You and I might be the only two people around here that like Kindle... When you forecast his skillset and athletic ability to the next level in a 2-point stance....there's not a helluva lot NOT to like...

I don't think Clausen makes it past the 49ers....if he does...someone will trade up for him before he ever makes it to Minnesota...(which would be an EXCELLENT spot for him though)....

I've slowly been warming up to Kindle again, but he scares me in run defense.

i'm not warming to kindle...but i can see him going to the pats there if graham is off the board...

i see you've bought into the jared odrich to the browns hype...i think its pure smokescreen personally and that cleveland would jump at eric berry if he was there...

i also don't see how tampa goes o tackle with a guy like gerald mccoy staring them in the face...tampa actually offered more contract money to haynesworth all told when he was a free agent so i think they're willing to spend top 3 money on a dt...

other than that and taylor mays at #21 to cinci i don't really see much to argue with you about...i think cinci would pounce on jermaine gresham if he's there with that pick...but if not baltimore for sure would as you have forecasted...

as for my landing spot for jared odrich...new england if graham is off the board at pick #22 over kindle to replace seymour...

Sorry. I just dont see Miami going LB with this pick. With Crowder's new contract from last year, and now Dansby's salary, this would be too much money to tie up in the LB position. I believe if Bryant is on the board he is the pick. If not then it's Earl Thomas.

That's my two cents.

so did ryan leaf and tony mandrich.

the leauge is dead wrong HUNDREDS of times every year.

The NFL has been wrong 100's of time but wrong that many times every year?....there're about 250 picks only each year......considering that "hundreds" of times is at least a few hundreds then that doesn't hold water.....I do agree that JJP and the other D-lineman should not go that high and I sure hope we don't take either one.

Ozzy rules!!

Last time I checked, a mock draft is what the person thinks will happen, not what they think should happen or where a player should be picked. CK has made it well known he's not a JPP fan, and he loves Odrick.

This is merely his attempt at playing GM for the 32 teams on the clock in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom