Clarett in the 3rd! WOW! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarett in the 3rd! WOW!

Denver has taken over the "LAUGHINGSTOCK" role of the NFL! It's no longer us! lol

true but they already have a bunch of RBs, Griffin, Bell, Anderson, Dayne

a weird pick to me.

The biggest worry I would have with him is his attitude.He seems very immature and his inability to handle adversity is a big negative in my opinion.....

I have to say the same thing on Clarrett that I have on RW...

IF he wants to play, IF he stays in shape, IF he matures, IF Denver's OL can continue to blow open holes big enough for John Goodman to get thru, IF....

Lot's of IFs, but Denver had the luxury of the add'l picks...If he doesn't pan out, no big loss. If he does, then Shannahan looks even more like a genius.

if he can't make it in Denver with all of those 1,000 yard rushers they produce there...he won't make it anywhere else

I wouldn't be surprised if Clarett does pretty good behind their line. They went with him too early, but good prove to pay off. As for them being the laughing stock... I'm a bit confused. How many CB's have they drafted? And Why?

fintimtc said:
The biggest worry I would have with him is his attitude.He seems very immature and his inability to handle adversity is a big negative in my opinion.....

he brought it on him self but he dealt with more public adversity than anyone in the draft and he still went in the third round I wish him the best, he was just a kid and made some mistakes If he didn't learn his lesson then he deserves what he gets.

I think Boomer said it best when he stated, "He's going to Denver, where I gain 1,000 yards."

:roflmao:

Funny cause it's true

Sounds like a perfect fit to me, Denver picking him says something,they dont miss on RBs, it doesnt matter if he would be a bust with another team but if he succeeds because of their line then it was a good pick.

Good now all you white collar conservatives have been proven wrong!!! the NFL is a talent based league, not a boarding school!!! Eat crow geeks!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom