clarified our QB spot i thinK? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clarified our QB spot i thinK?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
btw guys, i think lemons performacne due to his mobility and how the commentators were saying it would help our offense compared to joeys inability to move move the chains can assure you WHY saban would draft russell if on the board or possibly jsut POSSIBLY T Smith. He loves QB that can run so dont expect any pocket passing QB guys. But thena gain, he did REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Consider adn WANT Brees remember so its hard to say. he isnt much of a mobile man so to say. I guess this thread becomes pointless b/c its really hard to figure out what saban himself is doing over here.

btw guys, i think lemons performacne due to his mobility and how the commentators were saying it would help our offense compared to joeys inability to move move the chains can assure you WHY saban would draft russell if on the board or possibly jsut POSSIBLY T Smith. He loves QB that can run so dont expect any pocket passing QB guys. But thena gain, he did REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Consider adn WANT Brees remember so its hard to say. he isnt much of a mobile man so to say. I guess this thread becomes pointless b/c its really hard to figure out what saban himself is doing over here.

My thoughts exactly...

Clarified that we have some okay backups.

No, I think Saban simply wants a QB who can move the chains and make big plays on a consistent basis. I don't believe he would pass on a guy like Cutler, for example.
If he were to pass on a QB like Brohm then he deserves to fail.

Cleo, whether he's 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string, has demonstrated something that neither Joey nor CPEP did, it's called: POISE! Cleo is calm in the pocket and as a result projects confidence in the passing game. Joey looks like he's killing grapes and Daunte was just confused. Ever since that 200 plus effort in the 2nd half of the last exhibition game, I felt Cleo merited more playing time. Also, you'll see less drops from the receivers with Cleo throwing because he has better "touch". Many of Joey's 5 yard incompletions came as the result of his 100mph darts. Look at Pennington! He has a weak arm but his passes are accurate and easy to catch. Why Cleo wasn't given more time this season is yet another testament to the MUlarkey / Sabantor cluelessness,

Cleo, whether he's 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string, has demonstrated something that neither Joey nor CPEP did, it's called: POISE! Cleo is calm in the pocket and as a result projects confidence in the passing game. Joey looks like he's killing grapes and Daunte was just confused. Ever since that 200 plus effort in the 2nd half of the last exhibition game, I felt Cleo merited more playing time. Also, you'll see less drops from the receivers with Cleo throwing because he has better "touch". Many of Joey's 5 yard incompletions came as the result of his 100mph darts. Look at Pennington! He has a weak arm but his passes are accurate and easy to catch. Why Cleo wasn't given more time this season is yet another testament to the MUlarkey / Sabantor cluelessness,

thats a great point. you should make a thread about it in the dolphins section.

Good thinking :) thats the first thing i noticed, he STAYED in the pocket for 5-7 seconds waitin for routes to develope and if it didnt he moved around.

Back
Top Bottom