Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF

If this is true...what is going on with Parcells and Ireland?

They don't care about upgrading the WR spot, they appear to feel no real urgency to fill the vacant safety spot (as evidenced by being outbid twice...I will grant that Rolle is definitely overpaid, but not Clark if the NFL Network number is correct.)

I'm starting to think we're going to see Tebow with this #12 pick. Simply bizarre behavior.

Clark wasted a day and a half of our front office's time. I wonder if the Antoine Bethea trade talks start back up again or whether they go after Oshiomogho Atogwe.

If this is true...what is going on with Parcells and Ireland?

They don't care about upgrading the WR spot, they appear to feel no real urgency to fill the vacant safety spot (as evidenced by being outbid twice...I will grant that Rolle is definitely overpaid, but not Clark if the NFL Network number is correct.)

I'm starting to think we're going to see Tebow with this #12 pick. Simply bizarre behavior.

Is someone missing something here, the guy came down here pretended he was gonna sign with Miami. Waited for the Steelers to offer a little more and left. Simple as that.

Guys, it has been confirmed by guys like Armando, Darlington, La Canfora that he has re-signed with the Steelers. He used us plain and simple. Now I know what a Bills fan feels like during free agency. :(

Ryan Clark to Fox31: "My plan was to retire a Steeler. It took a little longer than I wanted it to to get this deal done.
...But I think in the end, both sides got what they wanted." Clark is jumping on a plane as we speak.
Ryan Clark to Fox31: "It's a four-year deal. My agent should be on the phone with them right now. I'm going to go see my family now. Bye!!"
Ryan Clark to Fox31: "It's a four-year deal. My agent should be on the phone with them right now. I'm going to go see my family now. Bye!!"[/quote]
Jerk

Back
Top Bottom