Clarrett | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett

Originally posted by Jim Jensen
Im a buckeye's alum and i know Clarrett too well....he isnt good enough for the NFL....he can be a back up but thats it.....not fast enough for NFL, nor has right work ethic and will fall in with the wrong crowd.....his best days are already behind him.......and fins408 ur wrong he was eligble to play in college again and was set to begin spring practice with Bucks but he decided to go pro.

Wasn't that before it came out that his buddy who buys him stuff being a massive gambler. I don't think the ncaa likes that, they probably would have done something to him.

Originally posted by Crisdeman

Wasn't that before it came out that his buddy who buys him stuff being a massive gambler. I don't think the ncaa likes that, they probably would have done something to him.

this is what i was talking about. i should of stated that. has the investigation been completed?

Originally posted by Jim Jensen
Im a buckeye's alum and i know Clarrett too well....he isnt good enough for the NFL....he can be a back up but thats it.....not fast enough for NFL, nor has right work ethic and will fall in with the wrong crowd.....his best days are already behind him.......and fins408 ur wrong he was eligble to play in college again and was set to begin spring practice with Bucks but he decided to go pro.

Clarrett sucks and so do the bucks ! Neither will do anything next year but cry. GO BLUE !:D

Back
Top Bottom