Classic Dolphins Pictures | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classic Dolphins Pictures

My personal favorite...

U47DKWLGW5HIVC77TQOT4PTEJI.jpg

Wow, those are great RedFive. I've seen those before. Love the shot of Jim Marshall in the air falling on his ass as Merc goes around him. In the group pic, who is talking to Kiick, Csonka? Shula, Griese and Langer sure look relaxed in that top pic. For good reason! That '73 team will always be my favorite Dolphins team. I was 7 and I remember watching that game clear as a bell. My older brother was a Vikings fan and I endured big brother beatings for a long time after, lol. RIP, Mike.

Last edited:
Wow, those are great RedFive. I've seen a those before. Love the shot of Jim Marshall in the air falling on his *** as Merc goes around him. In the group pic, who is talking to Kiick, Csonka? Griese, Langer and Shula sure look relaxed in that top pic. For good reason! That '73 team will always be my favorite Dolphins team. I was 7 and I remember watching that game clear as a bell. My older brother was a Vikings fan and I endured big brother beatings for a long time after, lol. RIP, Mike.
Thanks, I am betting Csonka is talking to Kiick...I don't know who else could be talking to Kiick like that before the game.

The top pic was also the basis for the original signature @13marino13 created for me. :UP:

(edited)_tempjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom