Claypool to Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Claypool to Bills

Sometimes players come back to haunt us like Sheff did last year... he made some catches against us that messed us up...but Claypool? Nahhhhhhh this dudes like Parker on the Pat's 😂

Sometimes players come back to haunt us like Sheff did last year... he made some catches against us that messed us up...but Claypool? Nahhhhhhh this dudes like Parker on the Pat's 😂
No - he's nowhere near as good as DeVante Parker.

No - he's nowhere near as good as DeVante Parker.

His production will be like Parker against us on the Pat's and since I can't remember Parker even playing half the time we play the Pat's, Claypool's production will be equivalent to a big fat nothing burger against us...

i clarified it some before people start misinterpreting things like comparing the playing ability of parker to claypool to begin a debate

Won't make the roster.

If only *somebody* would’ve called him being a worthless waste of cap space at the time …

If Dawson Knox can stay healthy. I could see Kinclaid becoming their #1 option in the passing game though. Their WR room really sucks.
Hard to argue without Diggs they are very good right now so I get that. However they have some decent pieces including Shakir and Samuel, adding Coleman in the draft and a WR4/5 in Mack Hollins who is also a special teams player. The big difference comparing the Bills and Dolphins is that the Bills have Josh Allen and he will find a way produce no matter who the WR's are. Not to mention Kincaid can very likely grow into a premier TE. The Chiefs WR room is no better than the Bills for the last 2 years and they win the SB, so there is nothing in stone you need a WR room like say the Dolphins have. It's fun but there are lots of ways to win football games.

Back
Top Bottom