Clayton Reports | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton Reports

I want to see Fletch take a swing at Moss's helmet and knock him to the ground right off the line. That is what Fletch is missing...the way Madison controlled Ismail at the line....the way all timing and WCO offenses are thwarted.

Fickle Miami fans.

Change this, don't change that, do this, don't do that.

Sit back and relax man.

We sat back more in coverage against Indy and we held them to 13 friggin points in a dome on turf. Now all week the whiners think our defense is pathetic, Fletcher should be released, and Bates is a stiff. (well maybe Bates is)

So the plan is for the Jets to make catches of 4 to 5 yards and then get buried. It also gives some more support against the run. I know for one I'm sick of watching Coles shred Sam Madison for big catches and TD's. BTW how many TD's did the Colts score?

Here's something for all you naysayers to chomp on. How are the Jets going to stop our friggin' offense. Their defense is undersized and not very athletic and by the third quarter the will have wilted in the heat. Williams should go for 30-150 and it really won't matter that the Jets are completing 5 and 6 yard passes.

When we crush the Jets Sunday let's talk about ending the streak and how bad we kicked their butts instead of whining about something or other.

Originally posted by Aqua
Fickle Miami fans.

Here's something for all you naysayers to chomp on. How are the Jets going to stop our friggin' offense. Their defense is undersized and not very athletic and by the third quarter the will have wilted in the heat. Williams should go for 30-150 and it really won't matter that the Jets are completing 5 and 6 yard passes.

When we crush the Jets Sunday let's talk about ending the streak and how bad we kicked their butts instead of whining about something or other.

I have to agree. The Jets defense is weak, and as much as I would like for Miami to be aggressive early and put up points quickly, I think we would be better to let Ricky punish the Jets defense. He should get at least 20-25 carrries. Look at what Travis Henry did for Buffalo on opening day, he had his career game against the Jets.

Originally posted by Aqua
Fickle Miami fans.

Sit back and relax man.

We sat back more in coverage against Indy and we held them to 13 friggin points in a dome on turf. Now all week the whiners think our defense is pathetic, Fletcher should be released, and Bates is a stiff. (well maybe Bates is)

So the plan is for the Jets to make catches of 4 to 5 yards and then get buried. It also gives some more support against the run. I know for one I'm sick of watching Coles shred Sam Madison for big catches and TD's. BTW how many TD's did the Colts score?

30-150!!!!

That would be below his average!!! Then us "whiners" would have to berate the O-line.;)

You Homers just can never admit to the fact that there are positives AND negatives to dicuss....

Originally posted by inFINSible

You Homers just can never admit to the fact that there are positives AND negatives to dicuss....

Believe me I totally agree that there are negatives as well as the positives but this message board is kinda like the call-in shows where too many posters dwell on the negatives and not the positives.

It's probably like life though. More people are miserable and complain than people that are upbeat and positive.

Anyway, we beat the Colts in Indy and only gave up 13 points. We find out later that everybody's whipping boy was playing defense the way he was instructed to by the coaches but he's still gettting blasted.

The negatives I feel the most important was the offense shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly in the second half. We should easily have had 14 more points which would have made the Fletcher points moot IMO.

I think that fans of this team are a little gun shy, especially early in the season, to dwell on the positive things....something always seems to come back and bite us on the ass later in the season and I think we just want to identify that problem as early as possible.

I'm as positive as the next guy but when it comes to this team...I've been fooled before....:(

That being said.....GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Ground the JETS!!!!!

Fickle Miami fans.

Sit back and relax man.

Aqua My Friend I Thank You!!

Back
Top Bottom