Clearing out the cobwebs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clearing out the cobwebs

VIP continues to grow at an increasing rate. I wouldn't be surprised to see more action here in the near future as VIP gets congested.

Unfortunately, I wasn't a Premie until after becoming a VIP, so I really don't have much of a basis for comparison.

jumpingsmiley021-1.gif

Doc, in a way I agree with you, it is a shame. As the one who actually got this forum kick-started again when I joined, after sweeping out the tumbleweeds, I agree.:D

But on the other hand, never did we have the level or depth of football discussion here that is happening in VIP. This was always kind of the Premies' lounge when it got going again, but what's going on in VIP is a wonder to behold.

Maybe this can be that VIP Lounge that comes up every so often - except you have to be Premium to access it...it would be an incentive to VIPers to bump up, and it would give the forum new life.

Thoughts?

NaboCane said:
Doc, in a way I agree with you, it is a shame. As the one who actually got this forum kick-started again when I joined, after sweeping out the tumbleweeds, I agree.:D

But on the other hand, never did we have the level or depth of football discussion here that is happening in VIP. This was always kind of the Premies' lounge when it got going again, but what's going on in VIP is a wonder to behold.

Maybe this can be that VIP Lounge that comes up every so often - except you have to be Premium to access it...it would be an incentive to VIPers to bump up, and it would give the forum new life.

Thoughts?

they would have to be invited Joe

I forsee us using this place more as the the vip gets crazy during the season.

cnc66 said:
they would have to be invited Joe

I forsee us using this place more as the the vip gets crazy during the season.
They would need to invited, if they showed an interest...we could do it in groupings, say, of 5, out of the ones that show an interest. That way we don't hurt too many feelings.

There are quite a few VIPers that I wouldn't mind at all seeing in here, and it would provide additional income to the site if we brought in, say, 15-25 more Preemies.

How's it going Marty?

It could be a place of refuge when the VIP gets zoo like.

One of the things I missed about the PM Forum was the 'behind the scenes' peek at the site... not just the opportunity to hear what was in the works, but to occaisionally have our opinion solicited as well.

I think the football discussion in VIP is excellent, we'll see how it holds up under the pressure of the draft, camps, etc. IF there is a problem, I think we
may need some way of making TOS more stringent in VIP -- I think we need to try and keep that place as top notch as possible.

I believe it would be a mistake to keep skimming off top quality posters into more and more private forums. Eventually you'd have a few people like Boomer and DrAZ (and a few others) alone in a room. The conversation would be great, but I'd sure miss reading it.

I have a question... I saw yesterday the Ohall resigned from VIP...all the names kinda blur but didn't we "gift" him in? Can someone please shed some light on this for me...please.

several days later...I'm doing fine Joe, thanks for asking !

EDIT: Marvin explained things to me Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom