Clemson pro day on NFLN now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clemson pro day on NFLN now

Yeah sorry, just Lawrence. Watched it all, his red zone work was freakin awful. The NFLN guys were salivating the whole time but honestly that red zone work would give me pause, he literally missed every throw. I think he has issues with pressure, placement and how he throws with touch, that was apparent really obviously in his red zone work, that placement and touch was all over the place, of course you won't see pressure at a pro day. He's still going #1 obviously but he's got a lot of work to do, Jags fans should be aware of that and not expect too much, too soon

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, just Lawrence. Watched it all, his red zone work was freakin awful. The NFLN guys were salivating the whole time but honestly that red zone work would give me pause, he literally missed every throw. I think he has issues with pressure, placement and how he throws with touch, that was apparent really obviously in his red zone work, that placement and touch was all over the place, of course you won't see pressure at a pro day. He's still going #1 obviously but he's got a lot of work to do, Jags fans should be aware of that and not expect too much, too soon

Didn't watch have been at work. I'm essential. /s

Had a feeling that the media would be fawning all over him

That said, he'll end up goin to Jville who will run Urban's scheme that has bestowed so much success (in the Nfl) on B Miller, JT Barrett, C Jones, Haskins, & T Pryor /s?

Didn't watch have been at work. I'm essential. /s

Had a feeling that the media would be fawning all over him

That said, he'll end up goin to Jville who will run Urban's scheme that has bestowed so much success (in the Nfl) on B Miller, JT Barrett, C Jones, Haskins, & T Pryor /s?

Interesting thing is Urban was like 3 feet away from him the whole time talking to the Clemson Coaches. Clearly marking his territory here, lol.

Back
Top Bottom