cleveland and the broncos | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cleveland and the broncos

This fit's in with the unluckiest season in Dolphins history perfectly. We miss two fg's against NE and they miss a fg but the refs give it to them. Cleveland gives the Phins hope and it's plucked away in the last minute by Denver. I can't think of one postive thing that's happend this season for Miami.

Well, tennessee put the nail in our coffin, and we'll be happy to put the nail in yours next week:D

Breaking news: Cleveland still sucks.

GAME. Why couldn't Denver just blow them out. I'm tired of NFL drama this season. It's getting to be like WWE.

Now I don't feel so bad about the titans loss, it becomes a moot point now, since the denver win finishes us off anyways

Originally posted by DolfanF150
GAME. Why couldn't Denver just blow them out. I'm tired of NFL drama this season. It's getting to be like WWE.

you hate it?

we've lost by:
two others were 10 point losses that went down to the wire(Dolphins, Eagles).

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you hate it?

we've lost by:
two others were 10 point losses that went down to the wire(Dolphins, Eagles).

No kidding!!! I think New England had its first non dramatic win in awhile today.

Its so sad that our playoffs hope rest on what Denver does.

I can't stand when our destiny is out of our hands.

We really must win tomorrow or you might as well call us cooked

Man I get so sick of this crap of getting taken up to the highest poing and then just dropped to the bottom. I should know better anyway after all those years of Kelly and co doing that to me.

Worst thing is if the Fins would of taken care of their own business these games wouldn't matter.

LOL!

I wish Miami was in the playoffs instead of Denver.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
LOL!

I wish Miami was in the playoffs instead of Denver.

Maybe your wish will come true. They've got Favre and Manning left, and they're secondary ain't too good.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Maybe your wish will come true. They've got Favre and Manning left, and they're secondary ain't too good.

Also, neither Quentin Griffin nor Mike Andreson is Clinton Portis. I'm not wishing for Portis to be badly injured, but I have to observe that if that is the outcome from the next to the last play, it does make Denver's road against their two tough opponents tough...

Back
Top Bottom