Cleveland Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleveland Browns

jbyrd850

Rookie
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
I predict they will be better than us within 2 years, and much better than us thereafter.

That is all.

Oh and this has nothing to do with the Landry trade, more so that we suck and the Browns will eventually get some good players with all their draft picks

I think they take Darnold and trade four to Buffalo for a load of picks. Buffalo gets Rosen and Cleveland then takes a late one from Buffalo to a team like New Orleans who trades up to get Lamar or Rudolph, and Cleveland ends up with even more picks.

Cleveland stacks blue chip picks on top of each other. You’re being naive if you’re laughing at them. Cincy and Baltimore should be concerned. As they age and get slower every year, Cleveland’s coming for them.

The problem with Cleveland is that Jimmy Haslam is quite literally a criminal huckster and he runs his football team like one.

If I'm Cleveland, I take Barkley first. Unless you are totally overwhelmed by one of these QB prospects, then take the one that is left at four. Indy isn't taking a QB so you should have the second one. Now if you are totally enamored with one QB, I would find out what it would take to swap picks with the Giants and pick 1 and 2.

This isn't the first year that Cleveland has had money and tons of draft capitol. On paper they look good but I live here in Ohio and their fans aren't nearly as optimistic as a lot of outsiders are. For whatever reason they just never are able to put it all together

The Browns have been picking in the top 5 for 2 decades. They aren't all of a sudden going to figure stuff out. They are and always will be a dumpster fire.

Back
Top Bottom