Cleveland???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleveland????

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We get their 3rd overall and their 2nd to move down one pick?!?!?!?!?how much of a no- brainer is this? :eek:

feelthepain said:
We get their 3rd overall and their 2nd to move down one pick?!?!?!?!?how much of a no- brainer is this? :eek:

You can say that again! We'd be able to get Ronnie Brown and a top-notch player at the top of the second-round. I'm enamored with Blackstock, and I'd love to get him there. I'd go nuts if we picked up Matt Jones at #34.

The perfect first day of the draft:

#03 - Ronnie Brown (RB - Auburn)
#34 - Matt Jones (WR - Arkansas)
#46 - Charlie Frye (QB - Akron)
#70 - Corey Webster (CB/S - LSU)

I just saw that. We should take the offer!

Dolfan1000 said:
Yes- but I would still prefer Minny and Tampa deals.

Tampa's only going to trade up if Smith isn't taken first overall, which is unlikely. None of the top RBs may fall out of the top five.

not sure why they'd do this, and it'd be kind of stupid if they did this BEFORE we actually picked at #2. Unless.......... The only way it makes snes for them to trade up to our spot is if they are really sure that another team is going to trade for our pick to get the player they want. If Cleveland really has inquired about our pick it sounds a lot more likely that a trade of some sorts is imenent or at least other teams are thinking so

A RB will most definitely fall to 7.

SF: QB
MIN: WR
CLE: Not RB
CHI: RB (1)
TB: RB (2)
TEN: CB
MIA: RB (3)

It may not be Ronnie, but we would get a franchise back.

Dolfan1000 said:
A RB will most definitely fall to 7.

SF: QB
MIN: WR
CLE: Not RB
CHI: RB (1)
TB: RB (2)
TEN: CB
MIA: RB (3)

It may not be Ronnie, but we would get a franchise back.

I wouldn't be so sure about Tennessee and Cleveland not trading down or not taking one of the top three RBs.

Back
Top Bottom