Clinton Portis On PFC Radio TONIGHT 8pm est | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clinton Portis On PFC Radio TONIGHT 8pm est

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just thought some of you Miami Alumn's would like to listen to tonights PFC Radio.We have Redskins running back Clinton Portis on which looks to be an awesome interview check it out!

The wait is over the highest paid running back in NFL history Clinton Portis is coming to Pro Football Central Live Tonight.. The newest Washington Redskin will join Tony and DJ live in the studio which looks to be a must listen interview.

Clinton has alot on his mind and this Wednesday night he will let the world know what he thinks about becoming a Washington Redskin,how the whole trade went down,his feelings on Broncos Coach Shannahan,Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs and much much more! Dont miss Clinton Portis this Tonight on PFC Live 8pm est

http://broadcastmonsters.com/Bills/profotballcentral.asx

http://www.ClintonPortis.com

cool!!
Portis is a stud. I'm kind of interested to see the Redskins play this year. I know, they always sign FA, it never pans out...
Well, I think things are going to be different this year for the Skins. I think Gibbs knows what he is doing. I think he will add K Winslow in the draft over other possible choice S Taylor. Brunell, Portis, Coles, Gardner, McCants, Jacobs, and Winslow are ALOT of weapons to work with.
Gibbs also upgraded the d-line (Daniels and Griffin), LBing corps(adding Washington), and he added Springs and Butler at CB to help soothe the loss of Bailey. While not as good as Bailey, the fact is Bailey wanted out and Gibbs got PORTIS, a young electifying RB in return.

No, I'm not a Redskin fan. I'm a full blooded Dolphin. I just like the moves Gibbs is making and have become curious to see how they fare in 2004, besides they are in the NFC anyhow (no threat to us).

This is a very huge step for PFC radio having Clinton on and it looks like an awesome interview tonight 8pm est everyone check it out!

Thanks Clinton is a fan of the show and will be on several times this year we just hope everyone here becomes a fan too!

Originally posted by PFCLive
Thanks Clinton is a fan of the show and will be on several times this year we just hope everyone here becomes a fan too!

Any chance of you getting some of our beloved phins on the show? Maybe Ricky Williams? :D that would be great!

We were going to have Sammy Knight on the show last year but last minute cancellation happended and he resheduled for May.We here at Pro Football Central Live have no offseason so look for alot of huge players on the show this month and the upcoming months!

Thanks for the bump man ! You all can call the hosts if u have any Dolphin questions toll free 1-877-913-9739

Back
Top Bottom