Clock Ticks On Nfl’s Sunday Ticket Decision | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clock Ticks On Nfl’s Sunday Ticket Decision

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/22/clock-ticks-on-nfls-sunday-ticket-decision/

According to John Ourand and Ben Fischer of Sports Business Journal, the NFL must decide whether to opt out of the Sunday Ticket deal early by early September. If the NFL doesn’t exercise its right to end the arrangement earlier before the regular season begins on September 5, the contract between the league and DirecTV will continue through 2022.

When we move again I want to get the Dolphin games again, but I hate how expensive Directv is, and now that AT&T own them the customer service has gone down hill from what I read.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/22/clock-ticks-on-nfls-sunday-ticket-decision/

According to John Ourand and Ben Fischer of Sports Business Journal, the NFL must decide whether to opt out of the Sunday Ticket deal early by early September. If the NFL doesn’t exercise its right to end the arrangement earlier before the regular season begins on September 5, the contract between the league and DirecTV will continue through 2022.

When we move again I want to get the Dolphin games again, but I hate how expensive Directv is, and now that AT&T own them the customer service has gone down hill from what I read.

the merger was bullshit last year, i was trying to see if i could s ave any money on my Sunday Ticket, and directv promised me like $100 off just had to wait til merger was completed in like 3 days, and it was a month of run arounds til i finally got hold of someone who gave a **** and she just gave it to me for free and knocked alot off my monthly bill, and plus gave me some extra credits for the BS she had seen i was going through. i imagine it will be the same thing this year, i was gonna cancel after we traded t-hill and it looked like full blown tank, but i kind of want to keep it now that we got the guy i wasnted to draft last year.....just at a discount

Back
Top Bottom