C'mon now people!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C'mon now people!!!

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
It seems like every year I write the same post or think the same thing over and over and its very frustrating. We are Dolphin fans, fans of the "TEAM", fans of the "ORGANIZATION", even fans of other "DOLPHIN FANS". Although I dont agree with all the moves throughout the organization, I support the Dolphins either way, but this blaming people for this or that is getting ridiculous. Wanny this, Jay that, WayneH is to blame.....Dont get me wrong, I know this is a message board to vent, gloat or even have friendly discussions, but IMO a true fan supports whoever is on the sideline, behind the center or in the front office. Whoever puts on that uniform or wears the colors throughout the year is a TRUE DOL-PHAN! Quit complaining and support your DOLPHINS whether you disagree with certain decissions made by the organization. Sure I come on here and complain when Jay makes a bad pass....but if "our" coach, decides to start Jay or AJ as "our" QB, I will support the fins till the end. With some of the actions and statements presented on this board, its no wonder why fans of other teams around the league call us "fair weather fans".

This post isn't meant to bash anyone, its just an opinion!
Faith is not lost here, remember stranger things have hapened....GO DOLPHINS!

Back
Top Bottom