CNN Top 20 draft picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CNN Top 20 draft picks

Phinadict

And away he goes...
Club Member
Reaction score
did a quick search and didn't see it, so I thought some might be interested. Culter is not listed in the top 20......hmmmm....

CNN Top 20

Phinadict said:
did a quick search and didn't see it, so I thought some might be interested. Culter is not listed in the top 20......hmmmm....

CNN Top 20

Not that I care, but be prepared to get ripped b/c this thread isnt under the draft forum ;)

Thanks. Nice find.

I had no clue that Marcus McNeil never gave up a sack in four years of starting at Auburn. :eek:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Thanks. Nice find.

I had no clue that Marcus McNeil never gave up a sack in four years of starting at Auburn. :eek:

Taht is an amazing stat. Even Orlando Pace gave up some (I think). Anyone know if that has ever happened before?

They have Brian Calhoun as the 19th best player and Elvis Dumerville at 17. I stopped there.

Phinadict said:
Taht is an amazing stat. Even Orlando Pace gave up some (I think). Anyone know if that has ever happened before?
If I'm not mistaken Bryant McKinney did the same thing. And he went up against Dwight Freeney.

Oh no, they don't have Cutler in the top 20. Perish the thought of such evil :/.

No Cutler in the top 20? CNN better stick to world news with Wolf Blitzer. :lol:

interesting the got young going first and bush third, just proves that once again that CNN is almost clueless, crazy stuff

also landale white is a great back but not number 5, id pick him aroun 10, but he wont go there because no one needs a back after bush except minnesota who doesnt pick till later

i disagree with a lot of that. Lendale White is higher than DeAngolo Williams???

Vince Young higher than Matt Leinart??

Vince Young had 1 good season

Leinart had 3 amazing seasons how can Leinart not be #1?

Brian Calhoun? i didnt even know he declared, i think Calhoun is a 2nd rounder. or a late 1st rounder

Seriously, I've read DeAngolo Williams so many times, I started thinking I was the one wrong all time thinking it was DeAngelo Williams

edit: I agree 100% with the rest of your post though :D

fins5423 said:
i disagree with a lot of that. Lendale White is higher than DeAngolo Williams???

Vince Young higher than Matt Leinart??

Vince Young had 1 good season

Leinart had 3 amazing seasons how can Leinart not be #1?

Brian Calhoun? i didnt even know he declared, i think Calhoun is a 2nd rounder. or a late 1st rounder

sports24/7 said:
They have Brian Calhoun as the 19th best player and Elvis Dumerville at 17. I stopped there.

C'mon you mean you got to 19 & didn't look at 20?

I tried to guess who the players were before I looked at the name. Got about 12 right.

Mike Mayock had Cutler at No. 5 with Leinart at No. 7 on NFL Total Access so none of these so-called experts seem to have a clue what's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom