Coach Flo Week 2 OTA Presser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Flo Week 2 OTA Presser

Man I love coach Flo but his pressers are so boring.. I mean, give us something. Good God!!

Never gonna happen.......

He doesn't believe he is here to entertain or inform.

I'm sure he sees the required interaction with the press as a huge pain in the a$$.

Can't say that I blame him, given the media's propensity for second guessing, and reporting things completely out of context.

Sucks for hardcore fans, but I blame the media, not Flo.

Last edited:

Man I love coach Flo but his pressers are so boring.. I mean, give us something. Good God!!

To be fair, many politicians, business execs, athletes perfected this before Flo came around. Sadly, honesty with the press usually devolves into 'controversy.' I'd love more specifics, but understand the down side.

To be fair, many politicians, business execs, athletes perfected this before Flo came around. Sadly, honesty with the press usually devolves into 'controversy.' I'd love more specifics, but understand the down side.
A great example is Tua being honest that he "really" doesn't know the gameplan as well as a seasoned veteran and the entire media is in a tizzy.

Agreed no real information what so ever. That being said if he could show complete disdain for the reporters in an entertaining way, I would enjoy that. Something like this Bobby Knight answer:

"All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things."

Haha... I know I know. I shouldn't complain. It is a far cry from the bafoonery we had before. But sometimes I wish he would just be upfront and answer the question as opposed to the same blanket team answers. No big deal I guess
Coach speak. He may need to play mind games with some players.

I was surprised by the minor compliments (effectively "praise" for them) from the Pats coaches about what they think of rookie Mac Jones this week compared to what the Dolphins OCs and HC have said on year 2 Tua.

Not happy at all that Jones fell to the Pats.

I was surprised by the minor compliments (effectively "praise" for them) from the Pats coaches about what they think of rookie Mac Jones this week compared to what the Dolphins OCs and HC have said on year 2 Tua.

Not happy at all that Jones fell to the Pats.
Jones didn't "fall" to the Pats.

They reached and took a late 2nd round/3rd round prospect at #15 in the first round.

Sort of like paying Nelson Agholor big WR money, and Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith big TE money.

You can pick a turd QB as high as you want, he isn't going to become Tom Brady.

You can pay TEs as much as you want, they aren't going to become Gronk and Hernandez.

Regardless of how desperate you are.

Jones didn't "fall" to the Pats.

They reached and took a late 2nd round/3rd round prospect at #15 in the first round.

Sort of like paying Nelson Agholor big WR money, and Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith big TE money.

You can pick a turd QB as high as you want, he isn't going to become Tom Brady.

You can pay TEs as much as you want, they aren't going to become Gronk and Hernandez.

Regardless of how desperate you are.
That’s an interesting take…you call Mac Jones a “turd” QB?

His season last year stacks up against Tua’s best season…he actually led Bama to a start to finish championship…Something Tua failed to do…why is Jones a “Turd” to you?

I'm not going to criticize the Pats FA spending spree considering we were the overpay kings last offseason...

If Jones ends up a turd as you say, then thats great for us. Why do you think Tua will excel but Jones will not in the Pros?

Back
Top Bottom