Coach McDaniel VID on FA: "We Found Really Good Players" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel VID on FA: "We Found Really Good Players"

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Christian Wilkins...the Dolphins could have franchise tagged him for $22 mil...another team gave him $27 mil. Why not just tag him for the 1 year?
"Compounding variables. I absolutely love Christians Wilkins as a player and his game. But there is this whole thing called a salary cap...." lol

What was intriguing about bringing Justin Poyer in?
"It was the classic, if you can't beat them...join them."

Last edited:
Christian Wilkins...the Dolphins could have franchise tagged him for $22 mil...another team gave him $27 mil. Why not just tag him for the 1 year?
"Compounding variables. I absolutely love Christians Wilkins as a player and his game. But there is this whole thing called a salary cap...." lol

What was intriguing about bringing Justin Poyer in?
"It was the classic, if you can't beat them...join them."

Love listening to McDaniel.

You can’t complain about McDaniel when you consider that most coaches don’t actually answer questions.

He at least puts the time in to answer them.

Listening to most other coaches is brutal.

I’d prefer to listen to McDaniel talk about anything but football matters.

Last edited:
Funny. I love the man but I hate listening to him. He’s too careful with his words and takes forever to make his point.
..has a huge problem with concision and abbreviation!

>>> time management RE play-calling etc.

dude let's his neurons run wild in the forest!

:oops:

Its almost like you are saying McD is a nerd.

That's why it's so wild to me that football players love him. It's kind of a sign that the line between nerd and football player is very blury. Loads of pro football guys now openly love anime and game (with video and tabletop).

That's why it's so wild to me that football players love him. It's kind of a sign that the line between nerd and football player is very blury. Loads of pro football guys now openly love anime and game (with video and tabletop).

Blurry lines imply better glasses are needed! - LOL

They love him because of his knowledge of football and he can relate to them.

The nerd reference is crap.

Back
Top Bottom