Coach Wannstedt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Wannstedt

YSM37

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been very critical of the coaching staff and the personnel department the past few weeks. However, I would like to recind some of my comments due to the fact that the staff now gets it. I have seen new defensive fronts, new blitz packages, and new innovations on offense.
I still believe we are lacking in the draft room, but I am holding out hope on this year's team and I think the Dolphins may have a chance at winning the whole thing. More negativity to come....just kidding :)

Originally posted by YSM37
I have been very critical of the coaching staff and the personnel department the past few weeks. However, I would like to recind some of my comments due to the fact that the staff now gets it. I have seen new defensive fronts, new blitz packages, and new innovations on offense.
I still believe we are lacking in the draft room, but I am holding out hope on this year's team and I think the Dolphins may have a chance at winning the whole thing. More negativity to come....just kidding :)

can u say guilty conscience

i think wandsted has something up his a*s for this game too

i think he's really going to try to out do himself with new defensive packages, offensive plays, hopefully including konrad, end arounds, and different things that will put bilichecks panties in a bunch

I have a feeling that we will see things from the fins that we haven't seen all year like:

A surprise onside kick.

A punt return for touchdown.

A Kickoff return for touchdown.

A flea flicker.

A half back pass.

I will continue to be critical of this man until he is fired. He needs to go.

I will continue to be critical of this man until he is fired. He needs to go.

:sleep: I can't stand the bashing especially after proving you wrong two weeks straight.

Overall he is definitely a good coach but not a great one.. his first season with us we were 11-5, next season 10-6, last year 9-7, and this year has yet to be seen, but one thing is that he gets to nervous at the end of close games and doesnt know how to end it in a right way.. sometimes he can make bad decisions, but overall he is a good coach.. i bet u if we win the SB, people will not be saying **** abuot him anymore.. i can see him takin us there this year!!

clear.gif

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
i think wandsted has something up his a*s for this game too

Yeah, a can of B & M Boston Baked Beans, and a quick one way ticket out of the NFL.

SNOW, SNOW and MORE SNOW is forecast, along with high winds, for Saturday and Sunday.

Whatever he had up his as$, he can take them and scrub em with those weather conditions.

funny how having an OL block a few defenders makes the HC look like he is a good one :hmmm:

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Overall he is definitely a good coach but not a great one.. his first season with us we were 11-5, next season 10-6, last year 9-7, and this year has yet to be seen, but one thing is that he gets to nervous at the end of close games and doesnt know how to end it in a right way.. sometimes he can make bad decisions, but overall he is a good coach.. i bet u if we win the SB, people will not be saying **** abuot him anymore.. i can see him takin us there this year!!

You may have heard the argument of doing worse every year too much. The Dolphins were 11-5 in his first two seasons. The first year they won one playoff game and then none the next year. ;)

Yeah we were 11-5 first two seasons, and 9-7 last year. Wannstedt is a good coach, he takes heat almost every game (except for last two) win or lose.

I don't remember so much heat until after last year's Pats loss. With the whole team collapsing at the end many Dolphin fans have never gotten over it. Hopefully a winning December makes everyone put it in the past.

Originally posted by Section126
I have a feeling that we will see things from the fins that we haven't seen all year like:

A surprise onside kick.

A punt return for touchdown.

A Kickoff return for touchdown.

A flea flicker.

A half back pass.

i dont think so on the onside kick becuase new rules make it difficult to succeed. P return for TD would be excellent. same for KO. HB pass not likely because ricky has small hands. only if minor can do it. weather not good for all this stuff except maybe onsides. What i do see happening is end arounds and a reverse ala ricky to mcnight.:D

Back
Top Bottom