Coach Wannstedt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Wannstedt

Originally posted by YSM37
I have been very critical of the coaching staff and the personnel department the past few weeks. However, I would like to recind some of my comments due to the fact that the staff now gets it. I have seen new defensive fronts, new blitz packages, and new innovations on offense.
I still believe we are lacking in the draft room, but I am holding out hope on this year's team and I think the Dolphins may have a chance at winning the whole thing. More negativity to come....just kidding :)

well, ive been thinking lately about our coach too. The thing is that alot of coaches are getting the boot this year and the college ranking coaches now make great money and are less likely to leave becuase of great conditions at the college level. I would not be opposed to keeping Wanny as long as Turner is still here but Armstrong i beleive has to go.
Its obvious to me that Wannstedt has picked it up like when he got mad at the end of the dallas game when the game was in hand. If we beat new England, then its a defenenite to me. the players like Wanny.

Like I said before......I know for a FACT that the players love WANNY, and he works them hard...........that means they respect him.

Back
Top Bottom