Coaching Changes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Changes

please , don´t tell me now, that the miami dolphins will become a f$ckin WEST COAST OFFENSE team, that would be a disaster.....:cry:

Originally posted by Al13
please , don´t tell me now, that the miami dolphins will become a f$ckin WEST COAST OFFENSE team, that would be a disaster.....:cry:

BAAA...whether we do or not is yet to be seen.

Besides...the WCO has "NEVER" won a SB has it? Edit: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Al13

We won't, but we would have if Trestman became our OC.

I am so not excited about seeing Joel Collier as our OC. This strikes me as more of the same...

Originally posted by Rick 1966

How long has Collier been RB coach?

CHARLIE WEIS

89 Giants .... Pro personnel Dept (scout)
90 Defensive assistant/ Special teams
91-92 RB Coach
93-96 Jets RB/TE/WR coach
97 Patriots...Offensive Coordinator

JOEL COLLIER

90 Bucs...Offensive Assistant
91-92 Patriots....RB/WR Coach
93 Pro Personnel (scout) Parcells
94-97 Dolphins... LB coach
98-2003 RB coach
2004 Offensive Coordinator

Not that it proves anything, but he's a bit more qualifications that most are willing to blindly through his way...which is fair, because his name isn't really thrown around when talking Offensive coaches.

I'm waiting for camp ;).

How about Jim Fassel could he be good for Miami? He had a good offense when he was making the calls untill his team fell apart.

Originally posted by Noland
Which I know they promoted Joel Collier to OC. Why don't Fassel get more respect?

He's said on many occasions he wouldnt take a coaching job unless it was HC.

That's why.

Our playbook will not change. That is the reason why Collier was promoted. Our team doesn’t have time to learn new terminology associated with a new system. We don't have the time with a “win now†attitude.

The playbook stays the same but expect our offensive tendencies to change. Whether that is a good thing or not, we will see…

--Ross

Is amazing how many people are trowing in the towell already around here just cos they don't like our new OC.Can you guys get this in your head, it doesn't matter that he was the RB's coach.Are you guys saying that a guy that's been a RB's caoch can not do good as the OC? If so, where does it say that?Give the guy a damn chance to coach in at least ONE preseason game before you guys call for his head!!

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom