Coaching Staff Shuffles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Staff Shuffles

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Gerald Alexander officially DB coach and Anthony Campanile LB coach. Also Lemuel Jeanpierre named assistant OL coach.

Robbie Leonard moved to assistant DL while Karl Dorrell adds Assistant Head Coach to his title and Josh Grizzard promoted to assistant WR coach

Thanks Chambers, been waiting on the official word. Just read it on Bleacher Report. Rooting for these guys, they come with good reputations. And Campanile is a Jersey Guy too.

A lot of youth, to go along with Chan's 106 yrs of experience.

I don't know whether to embrace it, or be horrified.

Seems like hungry guys, who are teachers, but it is the team site, so there may be a bit of homer spin.

The question is, do they have the knowledge for what they are teaching?

With Campanile and Alexander official two guys to watch on day 2 would be Josh Uche and Ashtyn Davis.

Jeanpierre is a young coach that has been with Seattle and Oakland so people like George Fant and Germaine Ifedi will likely get looks

With Campanile and Alexander official two guys to watch on day 2 would be Josh Uche and Ashtyn Davis.

Jeanpierre is a young coach that has been with Seattle and Oakland so people like George Fant and Germaine Ifedi will likely get looks
Just asking, because I have no direct knowledge of the inner workings of an NFL team, but do assistants really have that kind of influence on the scouting dept?

I mean the scouts are already probably looking at everybody who's anybody.

Thanks Chambers...You're awesome!

Just asking, because I have no direct knowledge of the inner workings of an NFL team, but do assistants really have that kind of influence on the scouting dept?

I mean the scouts are already probably looking at everybody who's anybody.

In the grand scheme of things probably not but it gives you an idea of what the team is looking for so there is a familiarity there

Looks like we are all set in the coaching dept. Excited to see what some of these younger coaches do with some hungry players. They will have their work cut out for them but we know the guys that stick on the roster from last year are the kind of guys Flores wants. Otherwise they'd be kicking rocks.

Back
Top Bottom