Coaching Staff? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Staff?

suhawk

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of all the coaching staff that we currently have on the team and what their positions are? I know Saban brought in a whole bunch of guys, but I wasn't sure if they all had defined roles yet.

Smart move keeping K. Armstrong for special teams.... I think he knows what he's doing & with an open book to deal with, I think our ST will be explosive....also what the hell does the offensive and defensive "quality control" guys do?????

Krie30511 said:
Smart move keeping K. Armstrong for special teams.... I think he knows what he's doing & with an open book to deal with, I think our ST will be explosive....also what the hell does the offensive and defensive "quality control" guys do?????

they put togehter game film

On paper our coaching staff has to be the best we had in along time. Lets just hope that they will coach like they do on paper.

Cheers for the lists guys.

What do people think of keeping Mel Phillips on as the DB coach?

We've had good production from our corners in the past, but we've never really had much production out of our safeties. How much do you think this is down to a lack of talent at the position, or is it more of a coaching issue?

suhawk said:
Cheers for the lists guys.

What do people think of keeping Mel Phillips on as the DB coach?

We've had good production from our corners in the past, but we've never really had much production out of our safeties. How much do you think this is down to a lack of talent at the position, or is it more of a coaching issue?

Just so you know, Saban's specialty is Defensive Backs, so I think Phillips will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom