Cold Pizza | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Pizza

Phins34

Favorite Player: Sammy Smith
Reaction score
They said on Cold Pizza that Ricky Williams said that he WILL be in camp. I know there has been a lot of talk about ricky coming back and that he said that he is very interested in it, but I never heard any confirmation that he said he WILL be back for sure. Can anyone confirm this or did cold pizza just screw up?

Ricky can not be around the team while he is suspended.
So even if he came back after his yr of retirment he will still be suspend for 4 games so he can not be around the team until the 5th week

Phins34 said:
They said on Cold Pizza that Ricky Williams said that he WILL be in camp. I know there has been a lot of talk about ricky coming back and that he said that he is very interested in it, but I never heard any confirmation that he said he WILL be back for sure. Can anyone confirm this or did cold pizza just screw up?

Yeah they did report that Ricky said "he will be in camp this offseason." But as everyone knows Ricky cant truely declare untill july cause of certain consequences and stuff. So in other words no papers will be signed or anything untill then so it wont be offical till then. Just take everything you hear about Ricky with a grain of salt till then cause this isn't the first time he said he would be back.:shakeno:

Mindwarp said:
So even if he came back after his yr of retirment he will still be suspend for 4 games so he can not be around the team until the 5th week

Actually the 6th week, we have a bye week week 4, so he wouldn't have served his suspension until after the week 5 game against the Jills. However, I do believe that he can be with the team all the way up to the Sunday of week 1. He then misses that game, and 3 more to fullfill the suspension, where he can not be with the team.

I think it was reported in Saturdays Palm Beach Post that Ricky WOULD return in July for training camp. This was stated by his agent Leigh Steinberg.

Mindwarp said:

Where did you hear that lie? He cant play a game untill the 5th week. That dosen't mean he cant "be around them". LOLOL That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom