Colin Cowherd 10 Potential Dumpster Fire Teams For 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd 10 Potential Dumpster Fire Teams For 2018

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Club Member
Reaction score
You can skip to 3:23 for the Dolphins portion. Cites the reasons as no trust in the front office, tough road games and a bit more. He's not talking about who is going to be the worst teams per say just which teams are most likely to implode.

10. Broncos
9. Jaguars
8. Seahawks
7. Bears
6. Dolphins
5. Panthers
4. Ravens
3. Lions
2. Buccaneers
1. Raiders

Last edited:
This is the guy that picked us to go 0-16 the year when we went 1-15. I thought he was crazy with that prediction before the season began.

Tyrod Taylor was no bargain, as a quintessential indictment, the football people who knew him best decided to go with an inaccurate rookie from an inferior conference or a back up QB from Cinci... or their own back up QB who crapped the bed big time during his 1 game audition. However, Taylor helped make Buffalo into a playoff team. As a result, I don't understand why The Bills are not only not included on that list but even more of a possible dumpster fire than the fins.

Sometimes in the evening when I'm in the car, I'll flip across the AM dial and hear this clown. Even when talking about football, he can't stop saying the name "Lebron James" over and over again.

Pretty much unlistenable, honestly.

I don't entirely disagree with him but he more or less described last year. The snowball started rolling downhill and some of the alpha males (Suh, Landry, Pouncey, etc.) started turning on the system. We've already endured the implosion he described and traded some proven talent for a younger and more cohesive team. Barring another series of catastrophic injuries, I don't see how the dolphins aren't a markedly improved team.

I agree with Cowherd: As a team that could implode. Different though, than saying, they WILL implode. They’re an average team that could turn on the organization. Average teams who buy in will get them to 8-8. An average team that doesn’t buy in, could very well go 3-13. I believe in Gase so believe they’ll stick with him and fight for another year, showing they’re heading in the right direction, so that in 2019 they make a serious run.

Last edited:
I actually like Cowherd. Personally I think based on all that happened last year, injuries, hurricane, no bye week, you have to just throw that year out and judge the team more on the 2016 season.

Reactions: A1.
How are the Browns not on that list with Todd Haley as OC...that team is a few late ints from a fist fight on the sideline.

The Browns have already imploded. There is nothing left to combust.

When Hue Jackson gets fired, that will be progress.

Back
Top Bottom