Colin cowherd and patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin cowherd and patriots

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
I did not listen to his radio show but apparently he said he thinks the 2020 patriots are going to be a really bad football team. It sure would be good to start the season with a win

I did not listen to his radio show but apparently he said he thinks the 2020 patriots are going to be a really bad football team. It sure would be good to start the season with a win
Can you name three starters on the Pats D from last year without lookin it up??? Their D is a Train wreck... Can will put the team on his shoulders for 2-3 games play Superman and then be injured... ...

Can you name three starters on the Pats D from last year without lookin it up??? Their D is a Train wreck... Can will put the team on his shoulders for 2-3 games play Superman and then be injured... ...
I don’t want to see anyone injured but I do agree that if cam runs it likely is eventually unavoidable

They went all in on the DL with Beau Allen to replace Danny Shelton... And hes on IR. We should be able to gash them with runs. I do think their young OLBs will get pressure though. They seem like solid speed rushers. I think their rush D has completely left the roster with E Roberts, Shelton, Hightower, Chung, and Van Noy leaving or opting out. They replaced those with backups and Beau Allen.... Can't imagine it's an upgrade

I don’t want to see anyone injured but I do agree that if cam runs it likely is eventually unavoidable

The Pats second string D is very thin they better hope they don't get a single injury~ I would run straight at them for 3 quarters and soften them right up ~
Up the middle and off tackle a cloud of dust ~ Gilmore and the McCourtneys would be completely ineffective out there

The Pats second string D is very thin they better hope they don't get a single injury~ I would run straight at them for 3 quarters and soften them right up ~
Up the middle and off tackle a cloud of dust ~ Gilmore and the McCourtneys would be completely ineffective out there

Agree. This will give our young O-line confidence. Control the game and wear down their defense. Force Cam to make ill-advised throws to score. We need go up there and pop them in the mouth from the very first kickoff. :victory

I’ve heard there run defense has been getting gashed in TC and their offense has been an adventure. Their OLINE and secondary are strong. Don’t fall behind and let them lean on the run and force us to pass. That is the recipe for a loss. We need to do just the opposite, cram it down their throats and force them to be a one dimensional passing team. Cam and no weapons should not be able to beat us.

I’ve heard there run defense has been getting gashed in TC and their offense has been an adventure. Their OLINE and secondary are strong. Don’t fall behind and let them lean on the run and force us to pass. That is the recipe for a loss. We need to do just the opposite, cram it down their throats and force them to be a one dimensional passing team. Cam and no weapons should not be able to beat us.

This is exactly it.

If Miami can run on the Pats and STOP the run, the Pats are gonna have a long-ass day. Because I'm not confident that Cam is familiar enough with Edelman or Harry to be a serious threat in the passing game yet. Get a lead, rush four, spy on Newton and drop six into coverage? That would be fun.

I would say if you took their same roster and put them in Jets uniforms and had Adam Gase listed as the head coach they would likely be pegged as a five win team. It would be even worse if Cam Newton doesn't have a career revival type season.

Back
Top Bottom