Colin CowHerd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin CowHerd

He's the best man on radio. People hate Colin because he tells it how it is. He's a stern dose of reality and people hate the truth. People absolutely HATE the truth. They don't want to hear it.

He's the best man on radio. People hate Colin because he tells it how it is. He's a stern dose of reality and people hate the truth. People absolutely HATE the truth. They don't want to hear it.

Ehhh ... some like him. I think he's a tool.

He's an idiot. I can't even begin to list some of the stupid things i've heard him say in my limited exposure of him (i've listened to him maybe once or twice).

actually space he is very very smart. give him another chance. jerry had bad nights too...

Jerry's bad nights were more cocaine induced though, unless that's what Cowherd is on, which makes sense :lol:.

I can't remember what i heard him say last, i think it was something about the Phillies winning the NL East a division with no competition or something and then he proceeded to fluff the LA Dodgers who had won the NL West, last year one of the worst divisions in baseball. He proceeded to pick the Dodgers to beat the Phillies saying they were a real team with better pitching, a better lineup and a better bullpen.....the Phillies of course put away the Dodgers in 5 games.

Another time i heard him saying the Pac-10 was the best conference in College Football. Over the SEC and ACC which are both (and were last year when he said it) far superior.

The guy is a west coast homer, and total idiot.

actually it was heroin, unless your talking about 85!

anyway, give him a second chance. he really is funny and smart, IMOP. If not, keep on keepin on!

actually it was heroin, unless your talking about 85!

anyway, give him a second chance. he really is funny and smart, IMOP. If not, keep on keepin on!

Whoops, Heroin is right.

Cocaine was more of Jerry's lead in to Heroin, perhaps he should have stayed on that because those were the greatest years of the Dead the late 70's! Certainly my favorite era.

Last season Colin said that the Dolphins would surprise a lot of people and everyone said he was crazy. This season he said the Dolphins will disappoint and he's probably right on this account as well. The problem that most people have with Colin is that most people base their predictions parallel with their emotions. Colin simply bases his predictions on research and a very good understanding of the game. I listen to Colin religiously and it's amazing how I've been able to apply his understanding of not only sports in general but rather business and life advice to my own everyday life. But he's not for everyone I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom