Colin CowHerd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin CowHerd

space, 77 was insane! and 78. when he was clean fall 89 till brents death in july 90 where some of the best ever. if you need tapes, i did alot of work with them and have pretty much everything......

j cane, you couldnt have said it better! of course its sports and he cant get everything right, but he is so funny with points made about non sports. Two for the rd!

space, 77 was insane! and 78. when he was clean fall 89 till brents death in july 90 where some of the best ever. if you need tapes, i did alot of work with them and have pretty much everything......

I've heard a lot of shows through archive.org and other various Dead sharing websites. What work did you do with them? I'm intrigued.

live recordings, multitrack stuff... name a show ill send you a 1st gen! if you get a chance listen to the intro of the Other One on cape cope 79 ( 1-15-79)...

live recordings, multitrack stuff... name a show ill send you a 1st gen! if you get a chance listen to the intro of the Other One on cape cope 79 ( 1-15-79)...

That's awesome, i have nothing to trade though. I live fairly close to the Woodstock Trading Post in Cherry Hill, NJ. They have a lot of sweet Dead recordings.

relax he always says SEC is better then the PAC 10. He also says the PAC 10 has a better record in BCS games then the SEC. Which is true and he backs it up with facts. I think you just misunderstood him. He may be a west coast homer and so what every Sports analyst is a East coast homer. And BTW the Dodgers are gonna whoop on the Phillys this year.

relax he always says SEC is better then the PAC 10. He also says the PAC 10 has a better record in BCS games then the SEC. Which is true and he backs it up with facts. I think you just misunderstood him. He may be a west coast homer and so what every Sports analyst is a East coast homer. And BTW the Dodgers are gonna whoop on the Phillys this year.

Dead on.

Generally when people dislike Cowherd it's because he has said something they didn't want to hear about their team. But if you really follow him, it's scary how accurate the dude is.

Another time i heard him saying the Pac-10 was the best conference in College Football. Over the SEC and ACC which are both (and were last year when he said it) far superior.

The guy is a west coast homer, and total idiot.
This coming from the guy that claims the ACC was and is a better football conference than the Pac-10. The same Pac-10 that went 5-0 in bowl games last year, and won 3 of those against top 25 teams. What was the ACC's biggest bowl win? Virginia Tech over Cincinnati?

You could even argue that by bowl season, the Pac-10 was better than the Big-12, whose only major team to win was Texas. Even they barely snuck by Ohio State.

Now, on to Cowherd. I love the guy on radio. If he has a different idea on something, he isn't afraid to throw it out there. On television, however, he is terrible. That show is unwatchable.

He's the best man on radio. People hate Colin because he tells it how it is. He's a stern dose of reality and people hate the truth. People absolutely HATE the truth. They don't want to hear it.

I respectfully disagree. Cowherd is a demographics guy. He is an elitist that appeals to a very distinct type of listener, which is fine but the truth has very little to do with it. I once listened to him go on a long-winded tirade about how people with low intelligence were always jealous of successful people just because one poor schmuck emailed to say that Tom Brady was overrated. Now if Cowherd disagrees (given his disturbing man-crush on Brady anyway) that's fine. I disagree honestly, but calling the guy's intelligence or lack thereof into question is just an example of the kind of nonsense that makes me reach for the dial when listening to him. Personally I'd rather listen to Rome. He's a pr*ck, but at least he's a pr*ck to everyone regardless of income or intellect.

Back
Top Bottom