Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid Settle Grievance Cases Against Nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid Settle Grievance Cases Against Nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaepernick and Reid were always going to lose eventually. Not unusual for an arbitration to settle with a confidentiality agreement, although it is a little strange that someone whose public persona is based on the idea that he is the victim of an orchestrated injustice would agree to clam up like that.

Not surprised the NFL settled. Settlements are par for the course. NFL is reasonable.
I am surprised that Colin settled, he's the one that has been unreasonable throughout the process, so the settlement on his part comes as a shock. Good news in my eyes to rehabing him as a person. He is not complete and utter garbage, there is something to work with in that head.

A story also came out today that a team from the AFA made an offer to Kapernick to play for them, but he demanded $20mil. You would think that if he really wanted to get back in the NFL, he'd play for the AFA for a year and prove he's still got it.

It's looking more and more like Colin is more about personal gain than any cause or injustice.

Not surprised the NFL settled. Settlements are par for the course. NFL is reasonable.
I am surprised that Colin settled, he's the one that has been unreasonable throughout the process, so the settlement on his part comes as a shock. Good news in my eyes to rehabing him as a person. He is not complete and utter garbage, there is something to work with in that head.

I doubt he's changed his views. I think he just realized that he didn't have a case. Don't know who was paying his lawyers, which also might have played a role in this settling.

I'm so glad this is settled , I've been so worried about Colin, I haven't been able to sleep for months.:lie:

Pretty much this:

1. NFL absolutely colluded against Kap.

2. Still extremely difficult to fully prove from Kap’s perspective.

3. NFL wants all of this to go away. Kap proved to be a bigger adversary then they ever imagined. Definitely took a hit on their brand.

4. The reported number the NFL threw Kap was likely enough to just be done with the drain on mentality/resources fighting these guys and would speak volumes about the case Kap had, desite not getting an official judgement.

Last edited:
Pretty much this:

1. NFL absolutely colluded against Kap.

2. Still extremely difficult to fully prove from Kap’s perspective.

3. NFL wants all of this to go away. Kap proved to be a bigger adversary then they ever imagined. Definitely took a hit on their brand.

4. The reported number the NFL threw Kap was likely enough to just be done with the drain on mentality/resources fighting these guys and would speak volumes about the case Kap had, desite not getting an official judgement.
Yep.

Black eye for the NFL here.

The “good guys” don’t pay to make damaging false information go away. When it’s false, they fight to clear their name.

Kap won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom