College Basket ball (Folau) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Basket ball (Folau)

Oh, a Terps fan, huh? I didn't even have to look at the schedule. My roomate is a huge Maryland fan. We have so much fun when they play. I tell you what, I have the most respect for Maryland out of any team in the ACC that plays my Devils. They are a great program. Gary Williams is the best coach in America behind Coach K.

But, Duke is number One. They are a machine this year.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Oh, a Terps fan, huh? I didn't even have to look at the schedule. My roomate is a huge Maryland fan. We have so much fun when they play. I tell you what, I have the most respect for Maryland out of any team in the ACC that plays my Devils. They are a great program. Gary Williams is the best coach in America behind Coach K.

But, Duke is number One. They are a machine this year.
Coach K is a class act, and a legend...but I never hated the Dukies more than when they came back from 10 down with under a minute left in Cole Fieldhouse...:fire:
but we got those guys back next year, winning it all:cool:

PS. watch out for Wake and Ga. tech...they look like some mean mofos

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Coach K is a class act, and a legend...but I never hated the Dukies more than when they came back from 10 down with under a minute left in Cole Fieldhouse...:fire:
but we got those guys back next year, winning it all:cool:

PS. watch out for Wake and Ga. tech...they look like some mean mofos
Screw college basketball. The countdown to March 1st begins! (Start of free agency) :D

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Screw college basketball. The countdown to March 1st begins! (Start of free agency) :D
very true..afterall, the offseason was more exciting then the regular season this year:(

How can you not like College Basketball???

Oh, CW, the 10 point comeback! Man, I wanted to pop a bottle of champaigne. They were truly two great teams when Duke won it all in 2001 and MD in 2002. Thing is, The Dukies are looking to do it again this year.

I'm more afraid of Wake than GT. GT came back down to Earth after their loss to Georgia. Wake is the real deal. But they have to come to Cameron first.

Oh, CW, the 10 point comeback! Man, I wanted to pop a bottle of champaigne. They were truly two great teams when Duke won it all in 2001 and MD in 2002. Thing is, The Dukies are looking to do it again this year.

I'm more afraid of Wake than GT. GT came back down to Earth after their loss to Georgia. Wake is the real deal. But they have to come to Cameron first.
those cameron crazies...:lol:

what is Duke's current streak there?

I know. I hear it all the time. It seems exciting, and I've tried to get into it, but I just can't for some reason. No sport gets me as excited as football does. I think part of the reason is because I don't understand the "science" of it all...the way they call plays, strategy, etc..so I'm a clueless little putz when it comes to that.

Jeez. Some ridiculous number. You know what!!! The last time they lost at home was in 2001 to Maryland!! 91-80, in fact.

Remember, yall hurt Carlos Boozer, but Duke went on to win it all!

Jeez. Some ridiculous number. You know what!!! The last time they lost at home was in 2001 to Maryland!! 91-80, in fact.

Remember, yall hurt Carlos Boozer, but Duke went on to win it all!
i know..we were up 39-17 in the final four game and lost:mad:

well, we ended the former home streak, and we'll gladly do it again this year:D

true...Skip Prosser made a great decision in coming back to Wake...now it looks like he's building a powerhouse there.

No shot.

Jamar Smith vs. Shelden Williams will be a good matchup, and Gilchrist MIGHT be able to stay with Duhon from time to time. But don't tell me Caner-Medley can stick Luol Deng. They have no one to match the quickness of Daniel Ewing. And you know JJ is gonna light it up from 3 point land. Not to mention Shavlick Randolph.

how would you like to be the Miami Hurricanes basketball team?
so happy not to be playing the likes of UConn, Pitt, Syracuse, Seton Hall, BC, Georgetown or next year. Oh wait, that's right, you now have to play:
Duke
Maryland
UNC
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
NC State
FSU--they are getting better
Clemson
Virginia

lol, only gets harder

Back
Top Bottom