College Poll 3: Darkhorses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Poll 3: Darkhorses

Which low / unranked team, has the best shot at going to a BCS Bowl game.

• Wisconson (7-6 last year but best players are back on both sides)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Toledo (The MAC has shown to be tough and they are the probably the best team this year)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clemson (Waxed FSU, S. Carolina, and Tennesse to end the year last year)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Notre Dame (good recruiting class and a handful of talented returnees)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nebraska (Same talent...new up-to-date offense

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • other......there are many other good choices

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I picked 'other'. I'm going with West Virginia. With Miami and Virginia Tech gone, their biggest competition will be Syracuse, and Pitt. Ranked 22nd at the moment, I see them winning the Big East and going to a BCS game.

Didn't Wisconsin lose Sorgi and Evans? That's a pretty big chunk of the offense right there. Toledo? Meh. Akron, NIU, and Miami OH should all be better. I know Miami lost BenRo but they still have Betts who's a very good QB and they have a top flight WR named Martin Nance.

where's Alabama? They fought hard last year. I like the way they're playing under Shula and now that Shula has a full offseason to push his program I think they'll do well. Britt should be back on the line. The defense should be tougher now that we've got some more experience in the secondary. Brodie Croyle is healthy and throwing well. As are Pennington and the kid who left Miami to play for bama. Forget his name now... guillon? The program's definitely on the upswing after the NCAA levelled it.

DrDevice said:
Didn't Wisconsin lose Sorgi and Evans? That's a pretty big chunk of the offense right there. Toledo? Meh. Akron, NIU, and Miami OH should all be better. I know Miami lost BenRo but they still have Betts who's a very good QB and they have a top flight WR named Martin Nance.

where's Alabama? They fought hard last year. I like the way they're playing under Shula and now that Shula has a full offseason to push his program I think they'll do well. Britt should be back on the line. The defense should be tougher now that we've got some more experience in the secondary. Brodie Croyle is healthy and throwing well. As are Pennington and the kid who left Miami to play for bama. Forget his name now... guillon? The program's definitely on the upswing after the NCAA levelled it.
I hope you're right. Considering I go to Alabama, and will be marching in their band in the fall. I hope they go to any bowl game.

how'd you like that Kentucky game last year? what was that 7 OT? :roflmao:

DrDevice said:
how'd you like that Kentucky game last year? what was that 7 OT? :roflmao:
I didn't see it. I was busy at the UM game. I didn't go to UA in the fall. I transfered in the spring.

Ah I see, if you don't mind me asking how come you transferred / what's your major?

DrDevice said:
Ah I see, if you don't mind me asking how come you transferred / what's your major?
My major is Mass Communications, I transferred because UA is ranked 6th in the nation in Mass Communications. Florida is ranked 1 in the nation, but, the only time you'll see me any where near Gainsville is when the Tide roll through.

you made the right choice bub! Good luck in your studies.

I'm applying to the University of Miami next year and if I go I will probably major in something in their school of Communications. If you wouldn't mind answering, Did you like UM?

iceblizzard69 said:
I'm applying to the University of Miami next year and if I go I will probably major in something in their school of Communications. If you wouldn't mind answering, Did you like UM?
I didn't go to UM, I just marched in their band. But I enjoyed their band, if that helps any.

Back
Top Bottom