3- Cutler

4- Jacobs

5- McNeal

6- Croyle

7- Olson

8- Whitehurst

9- Clemens

10- Shockley

M. Robinson and Vick will be the wild cards....one or both will be drafted....or one or both will be undrafted and signed....but they will both add something to the draft itself. IMHO....M. Robinson is a perfect Mueller type at QB...he fits a brooks type player....don't be surprised if the Dolphins don't use a 6th or 7th rounder on him.

Robinson is being viewed as a wide receiver, there has really been virtually no discussion of him as a genuine quarterback prospect. And in the end I feel it will be the same for Reggie McNeal, though he is resisting more than Robinson. Robinson has accepted an invitation to attend the senior bowl as a wide receiver, but I believe McNeal refused the same such invitation, choosing to play in the East-West Shrine game as a QB instead.

fins5423 said:
I would like a #3 with a......... championship!

with extra winning seasons.

and hold the Omar Jacobs.

Would you like a 2nd Rd Shutdown CB fries with an Aqua and Orange shake?

ckparrothead said:
Robinson is being viewed as a wide receiver, there has really been virtually no discussion of him as a genuine quarterback prospect. And in the end I feel it will be the same for Reggie McNeal, though he is resisting more than Robinson. Robinson has accepted an invitation to attend the senior bowl as a wide receiver, but I believe McNeal refused the same such invitation, choosing to play in the East-West Shrine game as a QB instead.

You may be right CK....But if you thought he could be a QB...in time...would you want him to try out as a QB...or receiver?

As far as I can see...his experience as a receiver is nominal...he actually played more as a running back...while at PSU. Whats strange is he was a four year starter as a QB in High School...and won a few awards...hmmm?

This is from the senior bowl site;

MOBILE, Ala. (January 13, 2005) -- The resurgence of Penn State football in 2005, which culminated in an 11-1 record, a Big Ten Championship and Orange Bowl victory, was keyed by a quartet of seniors who will play in the 2006 Senior Bowl, officials have announced.

Headed to Mobile are quarterback Mike Robinson, the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year; defensive end Tamba Hali, a consensus first-team All-American; All-American cornerback Alan Zemaitis and cornerback Anwar Phillips.

Robinson posted one of the greatest seasons in Penn State history in 2005, breaking former All-American Kerry Collins’ school single season total offense record with 3,156 yards. Named the Big Ten’s Most Valuable Player by the Chicago Tribune, Robinson also finished fifth the balloting for the 2005 Heisman Trophy.

The 6-2, 217-pound native of Richmond, Va., passed for 2,350 and ran for 806 more, and was responsible for 28 touchdowns (17 passes and 11 rushes), second highest total in school history.

The first Penn State quarterback to rush for at least ten touchdowns in a season, he ran for at least one score in nine of 12 games and ranks second in the Big Ten and ninth in the nation having been responsible for 168 points on the year.

I don't see anywhere that they say he isn't going to play as a QB...Why build him up in the P.R. as one...if your not going to play as one? I guess we'll find out.

#3 Cutler in the 1st, #4 Jacobs in the 5th no earlier if we lose out on Cutler. Jacobs has a ton of upside and could be great, but he needs to be developed.

Back
Top Bottom