colt brennan from hawii | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

colt brennan from hawii

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
can somone please tell me whats up with this kid he looks like such a great prospect but i hear no one talk about him at all, with quinn and smith being all the talk if he fell to the second round do you think we would pick him up? he absolutly tore up this season his team as an offence averaged over 45 points a game and he threw for a td record for 50+ td's ? someone please if im misinformed about him let me know

can somone please tell me whats up with this kid he looks like such a great prospect but i hear no one talk about him at all, with quinn and smith being all the talk if he fell to the second round do you think we would pick him up? he absolutly tore up this season his team as an offence averaged over 45 points a game and he threw for a td record for 50+ td's ? someone please if im misinformed about him let me know

first hes only a junior
second he has stated that he will only come out if hes going to be a first round qb

why no talk, because some refuse to look at the player and only concern them selves with the fact that he played for hawii.

hes a junior damn i thought i herd them say he was a senior , thanks bud

iowa's tate ? hes a senior right? seems pretty good

During the bowl game that Hawaii was in (can't remember which one), they said he'd probably be back for his Senior year. Front runner for the Heisman next year if he does.

it should be brohm or brennan, if he comes out, quinn will be gone and no thanks to russel or smith

i figured that would be the case , just becasue he went to hawii. but people have to realize its still d1 football , take a look at deangelo williams he played for memphis and set numerous ncaa records and he is doing a fantastic job for a rookie backup in carolina. the couple games of colt i saw i really liked his style of play and he tore it up

i figured that would be the case , just becasue he went to hawii. but people have to realize its still d1 football , take a look at deangelo williams he played for memphis and set numerous ncaa records and he is doing a fantastic job for a rookie backup in carolina. the couple games of colt i saw i really liked his style of play and he tore it up

while he has all the physical skills needed what really separates him is his attitude.
hes a ****y gunslinger type. his fire on the field is just what this team needs

Uh, I dunno. Is Jeff George also in this draft?

Is Saban leaving???

Is our OL ever going to be good?
Why isn't Ronnie Brown that good?
How's Daunte's rehab going?
Why don't they give Cleo a shot?

These are the questions.

Uh, I dunno. Is Jeff George also in this draft?

Is Saban leaving???

Is our OL ever going to be good?
Why isn't Ronnie Brown that good?
How's Daunte's rehab going?
Why don't they give Cleo a shot?

These are the questions.

why come in here and just stupid stuff that has nothing to do with what he asked. if those are your questions then make your own post and leave this guy alone

Doesn't Hawaii always have quarterbacks with inflated numbers? His success may be credited to the system. Timmy Chang put up like 50 TD's didn't he? I know he owns the total yards, and is second for touchdowns (career).

Doesn't Hawaii always have quarterbacks with inflated numbers? His success may be credited to the system. Timmy Chang put up like 50 TD's didn't he? I know he owns the total yards, and is second for touchdowns (career).

not sure about changs stats. but i know he completed some where in the 50 percent range of his passes. brennan completed over 70%. he also sat out alot in the 4th quarter of a lot of games
they are night and day when it comes to talent.
brennan should of played at colorado but he got into trouble and was booted off the team. so he wasnt just some no talent guy that the hawaii system made look good.
watch out for this kid wither its this year or next

Tate is too short. I follow the hawks almost as much as the Phins, forget about tate.

Life long hawk fan who lives right in Iowa city. Let me tell you Tate is not a starting QB in the pros.

Tate is not a starting caliber quarterback in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom