Colts coaching decision | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts coaching decision

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks about the hiring of Saturday as head coach? To me, looks like a tank job, under the appearance of trying to improve the team by thinking outside the box. Can't actually "Tank" the season after the investigation of the Dolphins for supposedly offering Flores money to lose games. They tanked for Manning, tanked for Luck, (allegedly) and now hire a guy with zero coaching experience above the high school level. I can't see how any of the position coaches don't protest this hire.

Irsay is tanking again. They're masters. They did it for Manning and Luck. They thought they had a winning roster and tried veterans to replace Luck's role. The roster's fallen off. Still no QB. He just kicked the stool from under everybody. Saturday and everyone else will just take the L for money.

Everything about the Colts reeks of a joke right now. Would be laughable if after all this they end up with one of those run of the mill first round QB's that don't pan out. It's not always as easy as tank for a season, insert next QB.

Stinks of a tank job, at least they haven’t mysteriously had players get injured or benching players cause they have to try the back ups to see what they have.Obviously they need to be investigate but the chances are slim.

I think the fact that Bill Cower stepped off the football field and got a job at CBS over lifelong sports broadcasters and journalists is a disgrace to the industry.

They won, ha-ha. Irsay is a .....
In my experience the game after a coaching chance is a true crap shoot. Some teams play incredibly inspired and others fall apart in disarray. But after 3-4 games the shock or boost takes affect and what the coach can or cannot do to lead their team will really take hold.

Back
Top Bottom