Colts - Pats AFC game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts - Pats AFC game

jbond

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention that the NFL said they missed 6 penalties against the PATS during this game

2 were holding calls (one of which was their last / FG scoring drive of the 1st half when it was 3rd & 9)

2 were passing interference calls on the colt's last drive with less then 2 minutes to go. Both of them on Pollard (colt's WR).

I remember watching that game going WTF are the refs thinking.....come on.....that's twice in a row already....and wouldn't you know it.....they finally admitted it

for those of you curious, this was in the sporting news, 2 weeks ago, i just forgot to post it. sorry......

Fu** the pats

the refs are spoiling NFL´s credibility

By the way, i saw one of the pass interference that the refs didn´t call. it was pretty obvious, and the worst of all is that there was a referee just where the penalty was held
how strange he didn´t see it mmmmm. . . . . .

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

please,the very last play of the game for the colts it looked more like the receiver pushed off more then anything. there also was the obvious TRAP on i believe 4th and 8 during the second colt td drive that was missed. manning during the first td drive snapped the ball well after the play clock hit zero wich would of put them in a deeper hole,but instead completing a pass for a first down that later turned into a td on that drive. weird how these are not pointed out. game should have been more of a beating in favor of the pats,colts are lucky that fauria dropped two td passes right in his hands in the endzone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom