Colts Sucking For Hackenberg | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts Sucking For Hackenberg

Just saw Luck's post game presser.......gotta say he's a class act. No whining, no blaming & no crying about missed calls by the refs (and there was a huge one that resulted in an INT that cost the Colts the game).

He was even asked about it and he responded with no attitude or anger that it was ruled an INT and it didn't matter what he thought.

luck has already made 2 trips to the postseason.

he is not perfect by any means, but anyone who watches luck can tell he is going to be a good one.

I dunno man.

55% completion, 6 TD's, 8 INT's and a 70 rating in the playoffs. What am I missing here about this potential greatness?

I dunno man.

55% completion, 6 TD's, 8 INT's and a 70 rating in the playoffs. What am I missing here about this potential greatness?

Just that we didn't blow our season for him so he's going to be the best QB of all time. In fact he already is.

Judging by what I saw in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers, I would say he is.
lol, preseason.

just for the record, ill admit i didnt watch the preseason because i can care less, but if u want to bring it up, from what i read moore was decent, and bringing up how he played vs 2nd and 3rd stringers, well he also played with the 2nd and 3rd stringers.

its not like he had the 1st stringers playing vs the 3rd stringers.

tannehill played like garbage in the preseason from what i read, but then again, im not judging tannehill based on the preseason, im judging him based on 34 games started for the fins.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I dunno man.

his playoff numbers r not so great, never said they were, but they should get better over time. hes led the colts to the postseason twice though, so thats way more than we can say unfortunately for our qb.

his playoff numbers r not so great, never said they were, but they should get bet over time. hes led the colts to the postseason twice though, so thats way more than we can say unfortunately for our qb.

They played in a soft division though, so that helps when you want to get into the playoffs.

They played in a soft division though, so that helps when you want to get into the playoffs.
o come on man.

first of all, the first year luck made the playoffs, the texans were very good, 12-4 i believe.

last year, ya the division was awful, but guess what? he took advantage of it.

we were 8-6 last year, the wildcard teams in the afc were as weak as i can remember, and all we needed to do was win 1 of our last 2 games vs 2 weak teams, and what did we do? we put up a whopping 7 pts combined and missed the postseason.

I'm with you. I don't see the greatness in Luck. Sure he has 4th q comebacks but so does Tannehill.

He was definitely one of the most polished coming out of college after running a pro-style offense for three years. But he still throws boneheaded INT's and doesn't have a big enough arm from everything I've seen.

o come on man.

first of all, the first year luck made the playoffs, the texans were very good, 12-4 i believe.

last year, ya the division was awful, but guess what? he took advantage of it.

we were 8-6 last year, the wildcard teams in the afc were as weak as i can remember, and all we needed to do was win 1 of our last 2 games vs 2 weak teams, and what did we do? we put up a whopping 7 pts combined and missed the postseason.

Us not taking advantage of weak teams like the Bills and Jets does not change the fact though that the AFC South was pure garbage last year both years featured two gimme games a piece vs. the Titans/Jags.

lol, preseason.

just for the record, ill admit i didnt watch the preseason because i can care less, but if u want to bring it up, from what i read moore was decent, and bringing up how he played vs 2nd and 3rd stringers, well he also played with the 2nd and 3rd stringers.

its not like he had the 1st stringers playing vs the 3rd stringers.

tannehill played like garbage in the preseason from what i read, but then again, im not judging tannehill based on the preseason, im judging him based on 34 games started for the fins.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

his playoff numbers r not so great, never said they were, but they should get better over time. hes led the colts to the postseason twice though, so thats way more than we can say unfortunately for our qb.

Matt Moore threw a pick 6 and had another one dropped....these are the mistakes that he makes and why he is a back up!

Us not taking advantage of weak teams like the Bills and Jets does not change the fact though that the AFC South was pure garbage last year both years featured two gimme games a piece vs. the Titans/Jags.

jags yes they r brutal, but the titans, especially 2 years ago, i dont believe were awful. they were the 3rd place team, what did they finish, like 7-9?

aside from the pats, our division has been awful as well for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom