Combine WRs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine WRs

mutiny85

Cheese Product
Reaction score
I unfortantly dont have direct tv so I can not get the NFL newtork but that will soon change. I only hear combine news third hand and it seems that Rashaun Woods has been more impressive than Micheal Clayton(body conditioning and ability). Since the dolphins are in a need for 2nd WR were can I find information on how they are doing at the combine or how they look to you on T.V? Is there a link or am I dead wrong saying this?

Of the WR's that Miami will be interested in, Lee Evans is the highest rising, checking at at a mm or so under 5'11 - I was totally wrong about that and hold my hands up - and just a touch under 200lbs. But he ripped a 4.31 and was spectacular in drills. Reggie Williams didn't run, but was the 3rd fattest WR with a body fat % of 10.4, which is a lot even for a guy his size. The skinniest in terms of bf5 was Devery Henderson at 4.7. Neither Henderson or Reggie Williams ran. Michael Clayton ran a terrible 4.65 and was awful in drills, whilst James Newson and Ernest Wilford ran in the 4.8's. Rashaun Woods looked nice in drills and ran a very respectable 4.49.

Of the WR's now, Evans would be #5, ahead of Clayton and solid value at the 20 pick. Miami had a strong interview with him this morning - Monday.

After two knee operations I don't want to see Lee Evans anywhere near Miami.

To hell with it...

I don't want to see him in Florida!

Signed,

Yatil Green

thought he only had one knee injury, the other "operation" was simply removing fluid... and he still runs a 4.4, plus he idolizes chambers, went to the same college and HS and looks up to him, there would be worse things than ending up with evans

How far do you think Mike Williams will fall?? Teams will be reluctant to take him early because of his age.

Originally posted by Section126
Rashaun Woods caught everything in the building but crawled his 40 time.....4.62

I think you mean Michael Clayton. He clocked a 4.62 in both of his 40 runs. Woods ran a 4.49 & a 4.53.

I dont want to see Jenkins anywhere near miami he will have a bad attitude like all the other Ohio State players and think he is top ****. I watched every Ohio State game since he came there and have never seen nothing special about him. On the contrary i have liked everything i have seen from LEE EVANS.

If Mike Williams is around we better take him. He is a freakin human highlight film. He would make Chambers look bad. I think this kid can be that good seems like he could be a Randy Moss type player.

Originally posted by Brad528
I dont want to see Jenkins anywhere near miami he will have a bad attitude like all the other Ohio State players and think he is top ****. I watched every Ohio State game since he came there and have never seen nothing special about him. On the contrary i have liked everything i have seen from LEE EVANS.

Obviously, you are a Michigan fan.
That is the most absurd post I have ever heard.
I have talked to Jenkins and he is nothing but a CLASS act. He is one of the most UNSELFISH receivers to ever play the game. He is big, strong, fast, has great hands, and is an excellent route runner. Not one thing you said is even remotely close to the truth.
Don't let Buckeye envy allow you to make such asinine comments.

I am also a big fan of Evans (yes, even though he beat my Bucks last year) and think he would be a nice addition as well.

Originally posted by Boomer
Of the WR's that Miami will be interested in, Lee Evans is the highest rising, checking at at a mm or so under 5'11 - I was totally wrong about that and hold my hands up - and just a touch under 200lbs.

Hehehe, maybe now I can get some respect for my posts like you Boomer. (j/k)
I also was the one really high on Rivers LONG before anyone else.

Look forward to more of your posts as the draft draws near.

Back
Top Bottom