Combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine

You bringing up Cubicles just makes me think of the movie "Office Space"! Great movie! Love it when they beat the hell out of the Fax Machine! I feel like doing that right now, keeps jamming!:lol:

Originally posted by BSanders#20
You bringing up Cubicles just makes me think of the movie "Office Space"! Great movie! Love it when they beat the hell out of the Fax Machine! I feel like doing that right now, keeps jamming!:lol:

The first half of that movie is pure classic along the lines of, caddyshack, fletch, blaz saddles etc.

One of my all-time favorites! :)

"WHY DOES IT SAY PAPER JAM WHEN THERE IS NO PAPER JAM!?!?!? I..I...I..I SWEAR ONE DAY, I JUST KICK THIS PIECE OF SHEEEET!" :fire:

:roflmao:

I noticed that Kevin Mitchell OLB for the Oregon Ducks wasnt invited...Ah well...maybe he will get an individual workout...

"When you're having a bad day, has anyone ever said to you sounds like someone has a bad case of the mondays?"

"Nah man, I believe you'd get your A** kicked sayin sumthin like that!"

"When you're having a bad day, has anyone ever said to you sounds like someone has a bad case of the mondays?"

"Nah man, I believe you'd get your A** kicked sayin sumthin like that!"
:lol:

"Hey Peter man..check out channel 8!" ;)

Whats the story on Nat Dorsey? I heard he was a monster but he isnt listed very high in the draft?

Originally posted by dreadlockera

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................

YOU GOT PICS?????????:eek:

;)

It's not her birthday suit but close...

clear.gif

Whats the story on Nat Dorsey? I heard he was a monster but he isnt listed very high in the draft?
Couldn't tell you. I know nothing about college football and the players. I'm here to get educated. Hopefully, the draft nicks will weigh in. :)

Back
Top Bottom