Come Get Me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come Get Me

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Bleacher report is reporting that Jarvis Landry and several Cleveland Browns players, were yelling to the Arizona Cardinals sideline to, "COME GET ME!!!" Who would have thought? Just glad that Landry isn't in Miami anymore. What a Cancer this guy turned out to be.

Seems to me just a symptom of an out of control ship in Cleveland right now. Kitchens is probably gone at the end of the year.

ESPN reporter said that Odell Beckham has been talking to several players on different teams throughout this year telling them their organization should come after him. Feeling in Cleveland seems to be that the team doesn't know how to properly use talent.

I get it from a viewpoint that a team with Beckham, Landry, Chubb and what was supposed to be an incredibly promising QB in Mayfield is only ranked 17th on offense and has been held under 20 points six times this year.

I don’t care how bad Kitchens is or how frustrated the divas are.....pros don’t act this way.

There are ways to handle your grievances without embarrassing your organization and yourself.

What a **** hole. And a lot of people thought the Browns are the team to watch.

If I am the Dolphins and Chubb would want to leave I write a 1.7 Mill check to the Browns to cover their dead cap. :lol:

Yeah people will blame Kitchens but eventually you have to say that you are who you always are. The team is filled with talent, overrated talent, but talent... and a lot of guys who have always ran on emotion... and when things go bad that those things get magnified

Yeah people will blame Kitchens but eventually you have to say that you are who you always are. The team is filled with talent, overrated talent, but talent... and a lot of guys who have always ran on emotion... and when things go bad that those things get magnified
If Miami hired kitchens we would be a mitigated disaster. Put a half decent coach in Cleveland right now they go to the playoffs.

Landry is a cry baby, we know that when he was here, but kitchens is obviously trash. The honey moon from the mid season take over is over. He gone.

Back
Top Bottom