Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are !!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are !!!!!

Phins13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Where do you suppose Billsfan,Justafan,Tatonka,Clump and every other Bill's fan is right now? they are not posting anything and I don't know why?:cry: They should be very confident , isn't that right Bill fans..........."it's gonna be real cold for the phish"............"Henry is a better back than Ricky"........Get ready for our defense to shut you guys out"......Time for the december swoon!!!!!........Gutless smack talkers!!!!!........All coming from a 6-9 team that was going to roll us....................Finfans. put your ear by your computer and listen.................................That's right...............nothing........NO CLUMP.......NO JUSTAFAN........NO TATONKA........NO BILLSFAN............JUST NOTHING LEFT TO SAY TILL THESE GUYS SHOW UP AFTER THE PHINS GET ELIMINATED OR THE APRIL DRAFT IS HERE!!!! SWEPT!!!!!!!! :confused: Is'nt silence golden? Boy I cannot wait to get on a patriot site to hear how the pats better watch out because the SUPER-BOWL BOUND BILLS ARE COMING TO TOWN!!! sometimes I think someone up there likes me..........all off-season of how they swept us last year..........BLAH.....BLAH ..........BLAH.............Wait, i THINK I heard something......................No just somemore gutless silence.......................:fire: :angry: :billsbite

You forgot 2 of my personal favorites, MOULDSROCKS and CirclingWagons...

Oh, how sweet it is...

clear.gif

Mouldsrocks disappeared after the first loss........FORGIVE ME!!! How could I have forgotten about our astute fellow member C.W!!!! His precise and on target analysis is always welcomed reading!!! He is getting his draft info ready for april...........You know APRIL....The next time the little rats infest the board again with the drivel we put up with every day:thewave:

Originally posted by Phins13
Where do you suppose Billsfan,Justafan,Tatonka,Clump and every other Bill's fan is right now? they are not posting anything and I don't know why?:cry: They should be very confident , isn't that right Bill fans..........."it's gonna be real cold for the phish"............"Henry is a better back than Ricky"........Get ready for our defense to shut you guys out"......Time for the december swoon!!!!!........Gutless smack talkers!!!!!........All coming from a 6-9 team that was going to roll us....................Finfans. put your ear by your computer and listen.................................That's right...............nothing........NO CLUMP.......NO JUSTAFAN........NO TATONKA........NO BILLSFAN............JUST NOTHING LEFT TO SAY TILL THESE GUYS SHOW UP AFTER THE PHINS GET ELIMINATED OR THE APRIL DRAFT IS HERE!!!! SWEPT!!!!!!!! :confused: Is'nt silence golden? Boy I cannot wait to get on a patriot site to hear how the pats better watch out because the SUPER-BOWL BOUND BILLS ARE COMING TO TOWN!!! sometimes I think someone up there likes me..........all off-season of how they swept us last year..........BLAH.....BLAH ..........BLAH.............Wait, i THINK I heard something......................No just somemore gutless silence.......................:fire: :angry: :billsbite

tonight i will sleep well

This is the best post today. Could not have said it better. I remember bantering with these idiots during the off season. Remember? They signed Spikes and they were clearing the spot to place the Lombardi.

I kept saying "guys, when a team goes 8-8, it is going to take more than one player to fix it. They kpet blowing hot air. Then when they stareted storng they were unbearable.

Now the silence is deafening.

We may probably won't see the playoffs, but we own those pukes. And they have to live with it for a whole year.

Thanks for solidifying our coach being fired and for the better draft pick!

Go Broncos!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too, zevo.

You will be able to enjoy your holiday with no stress from watching that sorry excuse for a team called the bills.

Have fun watching us though, because we will beat the jets and denver will lose to Indy and Green Bay.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Merry Christmas to you too, zevo.

You will be able to enjoy your holiday with no stress from watching that sorry excuse for a team called the bills.

Have fun watching us though, because we will beat the jets and denver will lose to Indy and Green Bay.

I got this thread marked to laugh at your silly a$$ when you guys get bounced!

LMFAO! Poor nieve fishy fans still holding out hope for their pathetic team!

Watch. PLEASE come back here after that happens.

I just can't get over the audacity of YOU JILL FANS CALLING SOMEONE ELSE PATHETIC.

You want to know what's pathetic??? Look at your avatar. A friggin running back who you claimed would be your savior who's nothing but a friggin gimp. YOUR TEAM, my friend, is the one that is pathetic.

I can't believe you still have that goofy willis mcgahee avatar on your profile. LOL!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Watch. PLEASE come back here after that happens.

I just can't get over the audacity of YOU JILL FANS CALLING SOMEONE ELSE PATHETIC.

You want to know what's pathetic??? Look at your avatar. A friggin running back who you claimed would be your savior who's nothing but a friggin gimp. YOUR TEAM, my friend, is the one that is pathetic.

I can't believe you still have that goofy willis mcgahee avatar on your profile. LOL!!

Can you say LOOOOSER.:lol:

Originally posted by zevo

pathetic team!

6-9.. those numbers only look good when there is no slash between them!

Originally posted by zevo

I got this thread marked to laugh at your silly a$$ when you guys get bounced!

LMFAO! Poor nieve fishy fans still holding out hope for their pathetic team!
you are so welcome after all your ownership wont have a clue who to draft or hire they are friggin clueless look at your avatar great pick!! hope you get one just as good this year.

Zevo is the only one that showed up? I don't even remember him. Where are all the regular Barfalo fans? Hello?

:goodnight

Back
Top Bottom